Hashira reader (Mugen Train 1)

The Sun Refused to Shine (Yandere! Demon Slayer x Reader) - Mugen Train Arc

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Last night...

A pair of demon boy and girl ambushed Tamayo's residence. The attack came ten minutes after you left.

"Why does that bamboo wearing girl had to leave at the worse time- Ack!" Yushiro was smacked on the back by Tamayo "Respect her lady, Yushiro. She was in pain yet she let you go. She could've ended you within a second!"

During her servant days, she saw you lash out on people who messed with you. Even when you're not on your period, you had a sharp feisty tongue that's the equivalent to the sword you hold.

She witnessed you kill a man who insulted your dignity and used your position as a noble lady to cover up his death, you played your cards well.

The moment Yushiro punched you on the stomach while you were having cramps, Tamayo was fearing for Yushiro's life. She was already thinking of any explanation and words to lessen the punishment given towards her subordinate.

But the punishment didn't came, she was relieved you had improved on toning down your rage after all these centuries.

"Yushiro, forgive me for lashing out on you. But that bamboo wearing girl you mentioned was responsible for the former eleven kizukis downfall!" She exclaimed "One night, a single massacre. Lady (Name) slaughtered them all by herself without any help. What makes you think she cannot kill a lower ranked demon like you!?"

"But it's been over a century-"
"A century has passed but she's still (Name) Tsugikuni! Nothing has changed! Infact, her strength has increased despite being inactive!"

Yushiro was flabbergasted "How is that even....possible...?" Tamayo exhaled and calmed herself down "Those earrings....earrings that share one similarity..." She recalled the night where she and Muzan encountered Yoriichi

"The same Hanafuda earrings....that man, Tanjiro and what her lady is wearing-" She was interrupted by Yushiro covering her from an attack and moving her to another safe spot

"Where is that bamboo hat girl? TELL ME!" The demon girl was ready to throw her demonic ball towards the pair, but Tanjiro cut the arm that held it "My big sister is no longer here, she left a while ago!"

"Ha....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" The demon girl cackled "Good...GOOD! THAT MAKES MY JOB EASIER!" Another pair of arms appeared on her body "Muzan-sama told me to knock her out because she would put up a heavy fight! IS SHE THAT STRONG!?"

"Oh yes." Tamayo glared at the demon girl "I am sure you have heard legends of the Sun Hashira who wears a Bamboo hat? That's her."

The demon boy beside her scoffed "Oh really? Such a shame, I would've been interested to see her fight. But oh well....ENOUGH CHIT CHAT!" He immediately shot his arrows to Tanjiro while Nezuko was busy kicking the demon girl's ball.