Chapter 9: The Discovery

Despite his efforts to mask his scent, Jimin began to feel his true identity slipping through the cracks. His dreams became more vivid, filled with images of a past life he couldn’t quite remember. He sensed that something big was about to change, but he didn’t know what.

One night, as he lay in bed, Jimin had a dream that felt more like a memory. He saw himself standing in a grand hall, surrounded by people who looked at him with awe and reverence. He felt a powerful presence beside him, a figure he couldn’t quite see.

When he woke up, he felt a sense of urgency. He needed to understand who he was and why he felt such a strong connection to Taehyung. He decided to visit the castle library, hoping to find answers in the old texts.

As Jimin searched through the dusty books, he came across a journal that caught his eye. It was filled with stories about the Lost Luna, a figure of immense power and grace. The more he read, the more he felt a connection to the tales. He began to wonder if he was the Lost Luna, the one everyone had been searching for.

Just as Jimin was about to close the book, he heard footsteps behind him. He turned to see Taehyung standing there, his expression a mix of surprise and curiosity.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, walking over to him.

"I was just... reading," Jimin replied, feeling nervous.

Taehyung glanced at the book in Jimin's hands. "The Lost Luna. Do you believe in those stories?"

Jimin hesitated. "I don’t know. But something about them feels... familiar."

Taehyung looked into Jimin's eyes, sensing the truth. "Jimin, there's something I need to tell you. Ever since you arrived, I’ve felt a connection to you that I can’t explain. I think you might be my mate."

Jimin's heart pounded in his chest. "Your mate? But how can you be sure?"

"I’m not," Taehyung admitted. "But everything in me is telling me it’s true. And if you’re the Lost Luna, it would explain why I’ve been drawn to you from the moment we met."

Jimin felt a rush of emotions. Could it really be true? Could he be the Lost Luna and Taehyung’s mate? He looked into Taehyung's eyes, seeing the sincerity and hope there.

"Taehyung, I think you might be right," Jimin whispered. "I think I’m the Lost Luna."