Summer Camp

POV KAYLA

Amp had me and some other girls invited to a summer camp. I'm about to spend 3 full days with the Amp members and the girls. Im finally meeting Agent. I've been a fan of him since he started streaming. Right now i was sitting and the bus which brought me and the others to the camp. We were playing a lot of funny games on the way there.

Shaniqua: Although Kai is short he's still fine as fuck. Who do y'all find the most attractive?

Kim: Definitely Duke, he so leng.

Niki: Davis is soo cute. I love big booty men

Devon: For real. Kayla what about you?

Kayla: I've always liked Agent

We finally arrived at our destination and went directly to the houses. I shared a room with my besties, Devon, Niki, Shaniqua and Kim. Unfortunately we were all way to tired to do anything else than sleeping..

POV AGENT

KAI: Guys come fast the girls arrived!!

CHRIS: OUHH. Let me see.

Chris, Duke, Jon and me ran to the window towards Kai so we could take a look.

Agent: "Pink top fine as hell"

Fanum: "This nigga already found him a bitch"

We all laughed.

Duke: What did y'all expect? It's Agent among a couple of bad bitches.

Day 1
After our breakfast and everything we met the boys at the arrow shooting place.

I struggled so hard with finding out how to hold the arrow right.

POV Agent

The fine girl from yesterday had some problems with holding the arrow, that's my opportunity. But then i saw Jon walking up to her but i pushed him away and gave him a mean but joking look and he walkes off laughing.

A "That's how you gotta hold the arrow"

I stood behind her and put her hands in the right position. We were so close.. I was basically hugging her. She smelled so adorable. I caught her blushing and smiling slightly. Gosh that was the cutest smile ever.

K "Ohhh. Thank you so much"

She managed to land the arrow perfectly and we cheered together.

A "Do you perhaps wanna leave the big group and go for a walk?"

K "sure"

She smiled and looked at me which gave me hella butterflies. I offered her my hand and she took it as we walked off.

DAVIS : "This nigga is already gone.."

Fanum: "Duke's next."

Kai: "No it'll be you."

Fanum: "You know i only lay my eyes on food nigga".

Duke: What yall mean im next?? I'm not going to run off with just one chick. Every bitch here wants me.

POV KAYLA

Can someone explain me how i managed to get my celebrity crushes attention?? He wants to be ALONE with ME!! How did i even manage to be on this show. I'm a lucky bitch. I was flipping out inside. No idea how i still managed to act chill on the inside.

A "What do you do for a living?"

K "I'm a model."

A " Oh shit. Who are your clients?"

K "Mainly high fashion brands like Chanel, Ysl or Balenciaga"

A "That's crazy. Im proud of you."

K "Thanks"

I blushed hard.

A "C'mon get a hug"

We just had the most wholesome hug ever.