Date?

POV KAYLA

Agent and i were walking around for a bit till we reached the sea.

A "Look how beautiful the sunlight is shining on the water"

K "Right"

I enjoyed that moment but then he pushed me into the water. I was so shocked. I kinda struggled to keep my head over water. He jumped after me and i clinged myself onto him.

A "Why are you so clingy all of the sudden?"

He laughed at me.

K "Nigga, i can't swim"

I laughed with him. Then i realized the position we were in.. He was holding me on my thighs and i had my hands on his shoulders. So his head was at one level with my wet boobs.

Agent

I was holding Kayla while i was tall enough to stand in the water. Her whole clothes were wet as fuck so it sticked to her skin, what emphasized her big breasts.

A "I want you so bad right now"

K "AYYO!! Not infront of the cameraman"

She laughed while pointed at Steve. I completely forgot he existed.

K "But later"

She whispered in my ear before we got out of the water.

POV kayla

I was kinda freezing because it got colder and im still wet. He offered me his coat which he took off before jumping in the water. I hesitated at first.

A "Cmon just take it. I don't want you to get sick. We still have something to do"

He smirked as i laughed. Finally we arrived at the houses again and i wanted to blow him a kiss before we separated our ways but he stopped me. Instead he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Sleep well princess"

"Sleep well Agent"

I walked to the house of me and my girls. The lights were already off and everything so i tried being silent while walking in. Suddenly someone turned the lights on. It was Devon.

Devon "Caught you"

Kim "What were u still doing outside with Agent??"

Niki "Don't bother asking. I know y'all fucked.

She demonstrated it with squeezing my boobs.

K "Nothing happened.. yet..

They all screamed in unison and Niki slapped my ass.

Devon "You gottta seduce him now."

Shaniqua "Right thirst trap him"

Niki "Aight, No bra tomorrow and put the mini skirt on.

Niki said hugging my wrist.

K "Girls. Calm down.. Anyway how is it going with Davis, Duke and Kai"

Shaniqua "Kai's always trying to get my attention. I have great chances. But unfortunately he ran off before the volleyball game because he was picked last."

Niki "Davis chose me and Devon first for the volleyball team. He wants us."

Kim "Duke stared at me the whole day guys".

We all screamed out of happiness.

Some camp staff "HEYY. ITS SLEEPING TIME. DONT YALL DARE INTERRUPT MY PRECIOUS SLEEP!!

At the moment when he started screaming we all ran to our beds as fast as we could. I threw my clog at the light switcher and actually succeeded to turn the light off.