ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕆ℕ𝔼

_________________________

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

It was a sunny spring day.
Birds were singing and leaves were rustling. A great day to go out and touch grass. That's why a lot of people were kept riding the bike and rode past trees, landscapes, rivers and a house in the middle of all that.

Who's house was that though?

That's right. It was Kibō's house. Well not exactly her house-
More like her family's house.
Since she wasn't old enough to have her own house. She is only twelve years old.

Was Kibō also outside and touching grass? No. She was too busy reading random stuff on Wattpad –

Until she decided to move her position a bit for more comfort. That is when she saw it ...

 That is when she saw it

Kibō :
...

She stood up keeping a big distance between the spider and her.

The big problem was...
That the spider was over the door...

The biggest problem though was that her whole family on a ride to a nearby restaurant.

Why wasn't she there too you think?

Being the lazy ass she was, Kibō made an excuse that she had homework. And they only let that slide because she said that she would just eat the rest of the food that they couldn't finish.

She was terrified of spiders.
The fact that the spider was as big as a fricking plate wasn't making it better. In the opposite, it made everything worse.

She just stared at the spider. Trying to think of a way to exit the room without having a spider suddenly jump onto her.

All of the sudden the spider started moving. Their legs crawling towards her in fast movements.

''oh shit- ''
Kibō was cut off by the thought
'jump out of the window.'

Why was she thinking this?
What did she do wrong in her life to think something like that -

In the next couple of seconds she had already jumped out of the window and was falling to her demise

Since she was on the second floor she only had a few seconds left for her last thought.
Which was :

'If I would be in an anime, I would fall in slow motio-'

Kibō was cut off by the sudden unbearable pain in her back.
And yes, she fell backwards because she thought it would look cooler.

Then her vision started to blur. The pain only becoming worse every second that passed. Her eyelids getting heavier and her vision blurrier. Until she finally passed out.

Or did she?

A passersby saw her.
She laid there, blood coming from her back. Like a normal NPC would they called the ambulance.

After a few minutes sirens could be heard from the distance. They came closer and got louder the more time passed. Until they arrived. They first checked the girls pulse. And then took the girl with them.
Without sirens this time-

Because she was already dead.

Kibō just laid there. She didn't feel anything anymore. Neither did she hear anything. She lost all her senses. A blank mind. Face blank. Not even a single emotion showing.

'Am I dead?
Am I in coma?
Am I just sleeping?'

Everyone around Kibō knew.
Just not Kibō herself.

Soon after her arrival at the morgue her parents were called for the identification of her corpse.

Her parents were not convinced, thinking this was just a lousy joke.

It wasn't.

And when they found out...
They were devastated.. Looking at their once alive daughter they had with tears in their eyes.

Pure sadness.

The ghost of the girl though..
Was on in the whole opposite mood though-

Pure happiness.

Why? You may think.

Because she somehow managed to go to heaven????

No.

Because she is a sick psychopath????

Yesn't.

Because she -

I'll just say it.
She was given the opportunity to live a new life in her favorite anime. Since her last thought was about anime.
Her favorite anime was Demon Slayer.

What the actual fun part was.. She could customize her own character.

Kibō loved customizing. That's why she was so happy.

The outcome of the character was :

She kinda used a child Michikatsu reference though-

The character had the same eye color and hair color as the girl. Just a bit brighter.

Kibō liked the character.
She was pretty sure that she had everything.

And with that she submitted it.

The ghost was sucked into the character and with that her journey began.

_________________________