Special. Unloved

---
A/N: ..Another special? Well yes this time it is XAVIERS!! Here's the warnings!

!!This chapter contains some swear words n LOADS OF CHILD ABUSE If your uncomfortable don't read!!

Enough of the author note now. ENJOY!!!
---

Third Person POV

One spring day a gorgeous woman gave birth to a beautiful baby boy with black hair and black eyes.

"She's beautiful!" The mistress exclaimed happily.

A servant walked up to her and whispered in her ears. "Lady, its a boy."

"Hm? Didn't the doctors say it was a girl?" The mistress said.

Confused, she put the baby on her lap.

"I'm pretty sure it was a boy, Milady." Another servant said.

"Oh.." The miss said with a tone that seemed unhappy.

The doctor walks into the room with a piece of paper and a pen.

"Now miss, what will you name the little guy?" The doctor asked waiting for a response.

"Xiao?" The miss said.

"Wonder-" The doctor tried to say but was cut off by her.

"No wait. Maybe Xavier?" She said as she skimmed through name options.

"Lovely!" The doctor said as he wrote down the name. "So Xavier Satori, am I correct?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." The mistress said.

While that was all happening, the father of Xavier was driving to the hospital to see his wife and child.

He was speeding since he just got the news.

"MOVE OVER, SHITHEAD!" A guy behind him said.

He pushed the breaks but it was too late.. he already crashed into the car.

The bumber was recked and he shaddered his skull.

He was long gone.

Just then the lady who had NO IDEA what was happening got a phone call.

"Hello?" The mistress said.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but your husband went into a car crash. He's long passed away." The hospital said.

Tears started to form in her eyes n she hung up.

"YOU BITCH OF A SON! I HATE YOU! IF I WAS NEVER PREGNANT WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE MY HUSBAND WOULD HAVE NEVER DIED! DIE YOU WORTHLESS THING!" The angry mistress said as she started hitting the boy.

Servants started to stop her but she never stopped yelling at the baby.

There was bruises all over his tiny body as he cried.

"SHUT UP! YOU NEVER FELT TRUE PAIN BEFORE! I HATE YOU UGLY ASS BABY!!" The lady said as she continued to try and get out from the servants iron grip.

"Lady, he was just born, give him a break." A servant said.

"NO! HES THE REASON WHY MY HUSBAND DIED! I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I FUCKING HATE HIM!" The lady said as tears streamed in her eyes.

The miss grabbed the baby and tried to throw him but the servants stopped her.
.

.

.
A couple months later
.

.

.
The mistress never got over her husband dying even after she got remarried. (A/N: imma call him idiot 2 cause idiot 1s dead LMAO)