☆Through cameras☆

Woo Bin's POV

Woo bin sighed. "Ji Hoo, so this is how you felt when Soo Jin went to Paris. I just miss Jae kyung so much. It's been weeks since I haven't seen her. I understand she is with Ga eul but I just can't help it, I want to talk to her, this is killing me man! It would have been okay if I could talked to her on the phone, or even text her or just a video chat from any messenger but she won't. She and Geum Jandi totally shut us off."

"Woo bin, isn't it enough that you can see her through the cameras? You know, I called Soo Jin to let her know about the situation, she said she'll help us look for a donor. I've sent her the Lab results yesterday; she told me she'll call as soon as she has news. Just make yourself busy ok? If you want you can help me to the Laboratory.' Suggest Ji Hoo.

"That is great my bro! So did you guys got back together? No? Okay, I'll drop it" telling Ji Hoo as he got the dark looks from his best friend, and continued "Man! The cameras suck! I can't see her taking a shower. I can only see her at night time for only a couple of hours since Jan di and her take turns in watching Ga eul. Wait, I thought, Jun Pyo was supposed to be here now, I thought you called him way before than Yi Jeong?" asked Woo bin.

Both of them in Shinwa's airport, made only for the latter's private jet planes. Suddenly, a private jet arrived before their eyes.