chapter 8: speechless.

"She gave you an out and you still didn't take it."

"I did take it."

"For how long?"

"Like a month. Then we started arguing and she was all I could think about."

december.
bey.

"Oh my God you wanna be emotional about every fucking thing. I can't say a word without you shouting about somebody hurting your feelings."

"I keep telling you to watch how you speak to me Samora, why do I have to keep saying that? You're not a child. You know how to comprehend or are you stupid?"

"Call me stupid one more time."

"Damn so you really can't comprehend because nobody called you stupid, stupid ass," I walked off, immediately regretting that I hadn't changed out of my heels. But Samora wanted to argue the minute I stepped in the house so there was no time. Now he wanted to call me emotional for feeling a way about the shit he said to me.

"I know you're not running when you started this shit," He marched behind me, baiting me to turn around but I wouldn't.

I didn't start this, and I no longer wanted to argue with him. My feelings couldn't take being continuously picked at then told there was no reason for me to feel a way. I couldn't take that.

"Beyoncé you hear me talking to you. Don't go up those stairs."

I wasn't in the mood.

I hated how he spoke to me when he was angry. It felt like he could never watch his mouth when anger came into play. To repeatedly tell him not to talk to me like some whore on the street was a chore, and I was done working.

I thought, Oni would never talk to me like that, no matter how she was feeling. She had been angry with me before, much angrier than he was right now, and she had never spoken to me this way.

I didn't know why I was thinking about her now when we hadn't spoken since that day at Orange. Since then, she hadn't been back. I didn't even know if her and Kelly still spoke. Kelly wouldn't talk to me about her either.

I slammed our bedroom door behind myself, remembering to lock it before he could get in. I didn't want him in here with me. Not right now.

"Beyoncé I don't want to bang on this door." I could hear that he had his head against the door.

"Then don't."

"Open it and I won't have to."

"I don't wanna talk Samora."

"So that means I can't be let in my own damn room? You don't wanna be around me, I don't give a fuck, but you're not gonna put me out of the house I pay for."

I turned my nose up in confusion, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Let me in my room."

I decided I wasn't going to play into this dumb ass game that he was trying to play. I wanted to be away from him so bad that all I did was change out of these uncomfortable heels.

I snatched the door open and passed by him quickly, rushing back down the stairs. I knew he would follow behind me, that's why I was trying to rush.

"Where are you going?"

"You just told me to let you in the house you pay for, in the room you pay for, blah blah blah. There you go."

"You don't have to go anywhere."