chapter 20: bedroom bully.

february.
bey.

"I wanna know what the fuck you've been watching."

Oni was breathless as I stroked her from behind, my hands squeezing her breasts and rolling her nipples between my fingers. I licked her neck, tasting her smooth skin. She was so sweet, tasting exactly the way she smelled, like her pores oozed vanilla and brown sugar.

I was addicted to touching her, feeling her, tasting her. I was tired of focusing on myself, and here was this woman that—for some reason—I just couldn't get enough of.

We both planted our hands on the headboard, my fingers intertwining with hers. She pushed her ass back toward me, over and over, and I didn't even have to move. She wanted more, wanting this so bad that she fought to get it on her own.

"I love you," She held onto my fingers tighter and I pressed my body closer to hers, rocking with her real slow.

"I love you too baby."

We were making sweet love, exchanging kisses and breathy moans. I couldn't stop kissing her, curving my tongue around hers, letting her taste mine.

This was addictive, and I was realizing why so many women liked women and why so many men were addicted to sex. With a woman like this, it was difficult for me to get off of her.

I stroked her until she created a downpour yet again and we stayed there, connected, my lips moving up and down her spine. I was attracted to the way the salty drops dripped onto her perfect body, clinging to her skin the way I was.

She looked back at me and kissed my nose. "Flip over. Lay on your back."

I didn't argue. I did exactly what she told me to do, my eyes watching her every move. She left me in the bed all alone, walking out into the hallway, leaving the door open. I looked to see what she was doing, but I couldn't.

She came back with two glasses of water, one for her and one for me. I sat up and drank the entire glass, at her request.

"You need a break."

"I could go all night," I told her, "We've been going to Orange like five times a week now and my stamina's up like I'm 21 again. I can keep going."

She smiled, "I know baby."

We sat there together, butt naked under the moonlight. She catered to me while we sat there together, wiping the sweat from my forehead and giving me some of her water too.

"You're doing real good," She kissed me softly and smiled when I did. "What have you been watching?"

"I've been going through pay walls for the sauce."

"Your boy know that?"

"You said it's best if married people keep some things to themselves right?"

She nodded with a smile before she told me again, "Lay back."

"No more break?"

"You said you wanted to feel how your husband feels, see what your husband sees. Lay back."

I listened and eyed her crawling on top of me. She was her regular self again, and I could see how much she missed it. She placed her hand between my breasts before I felt her hand around my throat.

"You are getting addicted to this."

I nodded my head, but I was so far away from this conversation. I'd already been seduced and I was just waiting on more. But my ears perked up when I heard her say, "We're not doing this again."