Eldritch Sky; Saving Crystal

3rd

Sabre called out to Time to stop Rainbow Steve from being split, and once Sabre noticed that Time was frozen in fear he hissed under his breath in a long forgotten tongue before running at Rainbow and doing something he hasn't done since the 'fall' of his people.

He Merged

A bright flash of light exploded out of the duo temporarily blinding those watching. When the light died and those watching regained sight, what they saw both confused and relived them.

The being standing in front of the machine had the complexion of Sabre and Sabre's blindfold, the hair style was the same as Rainbow's along with the coloration aside from the brown streaks. The beings wings were the same steampunk look of Rainbows, the gears being the rainbow colors of, well, Rainbow while the feathers gained the absorbing white of Sabres wings. The being had the same markings as Rainbow, while holding the scars Sabre has. The clothing of the being was a perfect mix between Sabre's and Rainbows.

The being seemed to be arguing amongst themselves, two voices heard yet only one mouth moved... or was there two mouths?

"What? Sabre what did you do!"

"I saved you, you idiot!"

"I- I didn't need your help!"

"Well I couldn't just let one of mi- my friends die!"

"I... Sabre what did you do."

"Something i haven't done in decades."

"... I Sabre how..."

"Just... im sorry for doing this but it was the only way i could think of to save you."

"How... how do we undo this?"

"...undo this?"

"Sabre, are you alright?"

A low grow drew everyone's attention to where Void was standing having finally lost his patience at what was unfolding in front of him. He spoke in a low tone "What did you do non-steve... and how do i tear you two apart so i can have whats rightfully mine?"

Wrong. Words.

"Rainbow is not yours... He Is His Own. And He Is Apart Of What Is Mine. I Suggest You LEAVE Void Before I Prove To You Why My People Were Forced To Fall From The Skys... NOW!"

Silence fell over the room as the being finished shifting into to many wings (overlapping. Only distinction between them is Rainbows form the many of Sabres.) to many eyes (piercing suffocating black, green, toxic) and to many voices (one mouth same twenty voices doesn't work yet does yet shouldn't) Void quickly feld while the being became comprehensible once more.

"Im sorry... im so sorry..."

"Sabre... what did you mean by 'forced to fall'?"

"... im the last Living, by your definition, of my kind left... i didnt want to Fall like them..."

"... how... how do we separate?"

"... you want to leave me?"

"What No! I just dont want to be merged."

"... oh... alright..."

"Sabre why do you feel so... crushed?"

"... my people were almost always merged unless multiples wanted to do something different..."

"Oh... well i wouldnt mind merging more! But we need to separate and talk face to face, okay?"

"I... alright..."

And in a flash of (green and white and rainbow all at once yet separate) light Rainbow was once more normal and no longer shattered even... however one of his pupils had changed being more crystalline then star shaped while Sabre was the same as before.

Sabre turned to Rainbow and said "I... i may have subconsciously 'fixed' you as much as this realms laws of nature would allow... im not sure what that entails for you but um... im sorry if thats not what you wanted... you may have had some sway subconsciously..."

Rainbow nodded before grabbing Sabre and pulling him into a hug while turning to those watching and saying "we... we should inform the Leaders. And Light."