Ch 11

I've made a mistake...It was the night of Sangeet, Not Cocktail...I'll not be writing convos much...
The whole time(Sangeet) They both
were stealing glances at eachother...There was a performance of someone which made Gautami emotional... Abhyudaya got sad after seeing her, After some minutes no Gautami's Mood was alright...Now it was the time of photo session, Abhyudaya clicked some pics(Some nahi bohuttttttt zyada) After the photo session they went to their friends, They had fun...
Wo log ka dinner hogaya phir wo so gaye
Now it was the time for Mehendi... Gautami wrote 'A' in her hand... Covering it up with designs, Nobody could notice it... Whereas Abhyudaya wrote RCB on one hand and 'Ladki' on the other...But he wrote 'G',He is a chalak person,He wrote 'G' in his wrist...As his wrist is gonna be covered with his smart watch,He wears his Smart watch everywhere as it's his good luck so anyone is not gonna ask him anything...They clicked a picture together... Which looked like it's their Mehendi, Without questioning anything Gautami uploaded in on Slayy Points Instagram Acc...It was blowing up, Everyone thought it's their Mehendi and they're getting married and all... They even started picking their childrens name...(Based on true events...Jab wo log Pranav aur Mansi ki mehendi ki photo dalethe,logo ne ye sab Kiya tha)

Jab wo log Pranav aur Mansi ki mehendi ki photo dalethe,logo ne ye sab Kiya tha)

Ye wali photo thi...
At first they got awkward but after a few moments everything got fine... Within a blink of an eye the Shaadi was over...It was the time of the dispersal, They didn't wanted to go to their home, But kya kar sakte hai Ghar toh jaana hi tha,Aur kisko pata tha Abhyudaya ke Ghar mein kya chal raha hai...(You'll know in the upcoming chapters)
The plane arrived...Now they were going back home, They were feeling very low, After 1 hr the were landed back to Mumbai, They went to their homes,Now Gau and Abhi's Exams are coming, They have to study now, Abhi's childhood dream was to study abroad,They informed their fam that their exams are gonna come soon so that can not be consistent for like 1 month... Exams are in Feb and the session ends in March... After studying a lot...The exams were waiting for them, Within a blink of an eye it was Feb 11,The date of the first exam... And like that their exams got over... This year Maya was also passing out from school...Her exams were also in Feb,Her exam went really well! After the exams and all the were posting videos... Everything was good well until...
_______________________________________
Only 452 words for today...
Sorry for short chapters... Actually I am not feeling well, Not Physically... Mentally
Some people are leaving fps,Ffs,I haven't talked much to them but I love them yaar! They are just gems, But their reasons are understandable, And day by day I'm losing my hopes in Abhyutami, I don't feel right... but anyways...

Byee...