𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰

"Yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇʏᴇ's ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, ⵊ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇʏᴇ's ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ."

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴?" I heard Dadi calling out as I was about to step out of the house

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴?" I heard Dadi calling out as I was about to step out of the house. I turned around and looked at her. "𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗿𝘀. 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗶," I said, forcing a fake smile.

Just as I was about to leave, she insisted, "𝗔𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼." With those puppy eyes, ugh, not again. "𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹, 𝗱𝗼𝗻,𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗶," I reassured her. I quickly ran towards her, kissed her on the forehead, and then darted outside.

I could hear her shouting after me, but for now, I need to stay away from my family until I find a solution to end this nightmare called "𝐀𝐳𝐢𝐳 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢."

As I stepped inside the car, suddenly, I remembered everything. My car was at Siddiqui Mansion, but how did it end up here? As far as I remember, he dropped me back home .

I was in deep thought when my eyes went to a card stuck to the music system of the car. Sweat beads started falling on my forehead, and with trembling hands, I took the card.

As I opened it, my eyes widened. I was so shocked with trembling fingers on the card. I tried to touch it properly so I could see if it's real, and darn it, it was real. It said..

Dᴇᴀʀ Dʀ. Sᴇʜᴇʀ,

I hope you understand what I said yesterday. My threats aren't just threats; they can turn into reality. My eyes are on you, my 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒕, so you better behave and I had instructed my man to bring your car to your mansion, so don't worry. And remember, I don't joke around. I can make things happen,
so stay out of my business.

With 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆,
𝑨𝒛𝒊𝒛 𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒊.

Anger fueled within me; I was scared and angry at the same time. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝑰 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈  𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎. Who does he think he is? He can threaten me, and I'll be scared? No, I won't be scared.

Yes, I'm just worried about the safety of my Dadu and Dadi, but I have many ideas in my brain to expose him, and I will be very careful.

𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎. I'll get proof against him, and I'll get him rotting in jail. He will pay for all his dirty sins.