love's game

oh adela, it's the things we love most, that destroy us.❞

ADELA BRAUN carried herself on her individuality, because what was the fun in life, if you played it safe? Maybe it was all her fault, but through the defiance of refusing the counsel of those who saw what was to come, everyone who watched on could not blame her at all. Void of the thrill that her golden days had provided, if only she had foreseen what peace playing it safe would've given her. After all, there were much worse games to play. 

BARTY CROUCH JUNIOR grew up with extreme parental neglect, paired with a desire to be perfect, which was no doubt a disastrous combination. Carrying himself with poise, and always cold but calculated, rarely cracking a smile, some considered him to be emotionally unavailable. He initially had entered Hogwarts with the goal to become something that would no doubt finally appease his father's attention, but a few questionable turns could potentially leave him in a pit with no way out. 

THEY WERE A PAIR that made no sense at first glance, but behind all the stolen glances, the not-so-mysterious little gifts appearing on each other's nightstands, and constant hushed giggles and whispers as they tiptoed across the castle past midnight, was the potential to be forever lovers. 

HOWEVER, the game that was love was not known to be kind, and love, was always searching for new victims to fall to its bait. 

kristine froseth as adela braun 

freddy carter as barty crouch junior 

and

timothée chalamet as regulus black

jessie mei li as meia chang

thomas doherty as samuel caldwell

isabelle fuhrman as elena osborne

dane deehan as evan rosier

alexandra shipp as dahlia tuttle

playlist:

love is a game - haevn

screaming - dimash qudaibergen

vampire - olivia rodrigo 

haunted - taylor swift

forget me - lewis capaldi

ocean eyes - billie ellish 

let her go - passenger 

heather - conan gray 

alone - nico collins

moral of the story - ashe 

dark paradise - lana del ray 

adagio - lara fabian 

lina's lines 💌 

hey everyone! this is the beginning of adela's story on wp and i'm excited to see this take off, and i am hopeful that you'll enjoy it! important to note, this story starts in adela's fifth year, barty and regulus will be starting sixth year and the marauders + snape will be in their seventh year! that's all for today!