𝟎𝟐𝟑 • 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

🪩

🪩. . . 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐𝟑 ! ⎯

( real life. . . instagram. . . )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉᵎ

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉᵎ

as brody followed the teachers lead towards his new tent, regret fills his stomach. he was looking forward to spending time with his girlfriend, and yet he won't be spending any time with her now.

"are you sure you want to move, brody?"

"i don't really want to move, but i cant stay with him."

"i understand... let's get you settled in a new tent before everyone settles down for the night.

as they near nick's tent, the teacher taps on the tent.

nick pokes his head out, "what's going on?"

"i'm sorry to disturb you, but we need to move brody into your tent."

"...why?"

"chris and brody are having issues, and it's for the best to seperate them."

"sure, no problem. it might be a bit squished."

brody moves his sleeping bag and one bag with him. he left the rest of his bags in drea's tent because there was no room for them in nicks'.

"thanks guys"

"no worries, just go to sleep."

the night sky is filled with stars, and the chill of the evening airis blowing through tents.

the tent is now less crowded with brody gone, but the tension from earlier still lingers.

"i'm going to change my clothes..." cameron said before almost running out of the tent.

andrea is facing away from chris, her back towards him. their sleeping bags almost touching from the lack of room in the tent.

"hey andy..." chris said, trying to get her attention.