6

During dinner, Peng Peng learned from Qin's father the whole story of the incident and the final ending of the hero and heroine being arrested and thrown into jail. She was not surprised at all. She knew the whole story and expected the ending.

Originally, these two people were not particularly meticulous people. It was just that in the original book, the original owner did not wake up again, and Qin's father was too sad about the death of his daughter, so he did not go back to check the crime scene in time, which gave the two people time to calm down and deal with the evidence.

Their success was just taking advantage of the fact that college students in this special era were rich and courageous, and dared to break in, so they had the opportunity to soar to the sky.

Moreover, even in the novel, the male protagonist can eventually become a famous scientific research tycoon, and the female protagonist can successfully become a strong woman in the business world.

Peng Peng thinks that this is probably a filter that the author has forcibly arranged. After all, they are the male and female protagonists of the novel. However, the setting of this kind of female protagonist who killed people and the male protagonist who is essentially a scumbag has actually been scolded by its readers. In the end, the author even forcibly whitewashed the male and female protagonists who harmed the original owner, and they did not receive any punishment at all.

This time, both of them got what they wanted, and it is expected that the two of them will not be able to make any more waves.

After all, it is still strict now. In the 1970s, the Public Security Bureau handled this kind of extremely serious criminal cases strictly. Even for a small county at that time, the Huo family, the powerful family of the male protagonist, could not completely get the male protagonist out. They could only find a way to get him out, but they still couldn't eliminate all traces.

Not to mention the female protagonist Hu Xiaodie. The male and female protagonists are just boyfriend and girlfriend now. They are not married and have not experienced so many ups and downs together. When they encounter such a big thing, of course they break up. This is also the prerequisite for the Huo family to find a way to get people out, that is, to minimize Huo Tian's involvement in this matter.

After Peng Peng finished reading this book, she felt that her three views were impacted, so she put it aside. When she was reading the book, she skipped the middle part and read the last part. If she knew that she would travel through time in this book, she would have read it completely, but it was not a big problem.

After listening to it, she let go of the male and female protagonists, and it was more important to live her own life.

She roughly calculated the time. In the 21st century, around October, the central government will announce that the college entrance examination will be resumed in a month, and then November will usher in the college entrance examination with the largest number of people. Calculating it, there are still four months to start reviewing from now on.

Although the historical timeline in the book is a little different, she remembers that it was also written in the book. It was indeed at this time that the male and female protagonists took the first college entrance examination. The female protagonist did not get into Tsinghua University the first time, but the male protagonist did. The female protagonist was able to get into Tsinghua University with the help of the male protagonist.

However, this is much better than others, who only had one month!

Although Pengpeng has already got the "Self-study Series of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry", she still needs to find a reasonable reason to bring this set of books to the public, and then give it to her brother.