50

When Peng Peng jumped from one world to another, she didn't feel any pain. She just saw a dark and bright world in front of her eyes.

"Peng Peng, you finally woke up!"

Peng Peng turned her head and saw Qi Boyan standing by the bed. In her impression, Qi Boyan always made himself look calm and handsome, but now, Qi Boyan was just a bearded man.

Qi Boyan saw Peng Peng staring at his beard, and realized that his image was not good now. He immediately covered his face, stood up, and walked to the toilet, saying as he walked, "Don't look, I'll go dry my beard before looking, what if you think I'm ugly and don't want me anymore."

Peng Peng didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Although Qi Boyan's image just now was not very good-looking, he was particularly handsome in her eyes. How could she dislike him?

Qi Boyan moved quickly and tidied himself up immediately.

From Qi Boyan, Peng Peng knew what happened after she lost consciousness that day.

That day, she gave birth to a healthy daughter smoothly. However, she had a heavy bleeding just after the birth of her daughter, before anyone could breathe a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, the doctor was very experienced and did a lot of preparation. He saved her, but she has not woken up.

Today is the third day since she gave birth.

"You had a heavy bleeding at that time, and I didn't know what to do. If something happened to you, I would not want to live anymore." Qi Boyan wiped his face, and still felt scared when he thought of the situation at that time.

"Don't, if something happened to me, you would not live either, and what would happen to our daughter?" Peng Peng frowned.

Qi Boyan smiled and said nothing.

Peng Peng touched her neck, and sure enough, the jade pendant came with her.

"Please help me contact Zhou Sheng." Peng Peng looked around and didn't find her cell phone nearby.

"Why are you looking for him?" Qi Boyan was a little unhappy, but he still called Zhou Sheng obediently.

"Give me the phone, I have something to do." Peng Peng took the phone.

Qi Boyan felt wronged. Why did Peng Peng look for Zhou Sheng as soon as she woke up? She was unhappy.

The call was quickly connected.

"What's wrong with Peng Peng? Why did you suddenly call me?" Zhou Sheng's voice was a little distorted when it was transmitted through the current.

"It's me, Zhou Sheng."

"Peng Peng, you're awake! When did you wake up? How do you feel now? How did Qi Boyan take care of you? You should rest now. Give Qi Boyan the phone." Zhou Sheng was surprised at first, then complained a little.

"I asked him to call you. I have something to tell you."

"What are you in such a hurry about? It's not too late to talk about it after you have a good rest."

"The sooner you tell me about this, the better. It's about national development. You decide when is the right time. I want to see your grandfather."

Hearing that it was about national development, Zhou Sheng also became serious and didn't care about complaining to Qi Boyan.

"I'll contact my grandfather later and tell you if there is any news."

"Okay."

When it comes to national affairs, everyone moves quickly.

Zhou Sheng called quickly and said that it could be arranged tomorrow, and that No. 1 would also come by then, but Peng Peng needed to go to the army to meet them.

"Can your body bear it?" Zhou Sheng was a little worried.

"Sure." Heavy bleeding and the like were originally meant to leave the world in a reasonable way. Since Peng Peng had already chosen this world, there was no need for this rationality. Peng Peng felt that her body was in good condition now, so good that she didn't look like a woman who had just given birth.

Maybe this was also the effect of the jade pendant.