Chapter 9: Stars

AN

This chapter is going to be long and sweet? because I love u guys, another An in the end.

Your POV

You woke up by the sunrise hitting your face and yawned. You smelled food down stairs so you lazily dragged your self out of the bed. You went to the bathroom and took a shower. "I'm singing in the shower~ La la de la la da la la da~" you sang as you wrapped your self in a white towel. You closed the door and put on some clothes. You put on a gray long-sleeve shirt with dark gray striped and a big (f/c) heart in the middle, put on a (f/c) skirt that goes above the knee and a pair of (f/c) flats.

You walked inside the kitchen to see Golden Freddy flipping some pancakes as he perfectly put on some maple syrup on top of a stack of pancakes. "Morning Goldy" you said. He placed down the pancake infront of you. You started at it. "Are you just going to stare at it?" He asked.

"Did you cook this?"

"Yeah"

"What's inside of it?"

"Chocolate chips"

"What brand of chocolate chips?"

"Why are you asking so many questions!? Just eat!"

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because my mom says that it may look yummy on the outside but poisonous inside"

"What!? Do I look like a person who will poison you!?"

"I think so. Maybe you secretly poured some bleach, deterge–"

He stuffed some pancakes in your mouth.

"Just eat"

You looked at him and snickered.

"Nice apron Goldy" you said staring at the Care bear apron he is wearing.

"Than- oh shoot!" He said.

~time skip~

"Just come with us Gold" Freddy begged.

"No"

"Come ooooonnnn!!!" You begged as you hug his leg. (( AN: XD Agnes ))

"Get off my leg or I'm going to kill you!" He said coldy. He's eyes flashed black.

"Shoot!! (Y/n)!! Let go!!" Bonnie said.

Goldy started to get away but you tackled him as you hugged him.

"I'm gonna miss you T-T come with us"

"Tsk. Stop hugging me" he said as he's cheeks sent dark pink.

"Nuuuuuuu!! I'm gonna stop hugging you if you said yes" you said.

"F-fine! I-I'll c-come!!" Goldy stammered as he's cheeks went redder by any second.

"Ok" you said as you stood up.

All of you went in a van stolen by Bonnie and Freddy.

"We're going on a trip, on our Fav. Rocket ship!"

"ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY! LITTLE EINSTEINS!!"

"I just realized that those kids on the show are smarter than us"