Not Without A Fight

Summary: Reader goes on a run with a few of the others but they  end up getting blindsided by another group, reader and Rosita take the most damage

Summary: Reader goes on a run with a few of the others but they end up getting blindsided by another group, reader and Rosita take the most damage.

Warnings: strong language, twd apocalypse setting, not-so-secret feelings between reader and Daryl but nothing is official right away, mentions of alcohol, mentions of fighting, reader gets injured and needs stitches, reader giving and receiving punches, kicks, etc. mentions of blood, cuts, weapons such as knives and guns, heavy mentions of killing (FAKE OF COURSE!!), a kiss or two, maybe three if you're lucky ;)

Word count: 5.8k

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ᖭི༏ᖫྀ ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ᖭི༏ᖫྀ ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ᖭི༏ᖫྀ 

"Y/n. You comin' or what!?" Rosita yells over to you, "or are you too bus-"

"I'm comin', alright!" You yell back, cutting her off, and all she does is smile.

You look away from the group, cheeks turning red as you look up at Daryl. His head tilts to the side as he looks at you confused, "What's she mean by busy?"

You shake your head, "Nothing just.. girl talk."

Daryl scoffs, shaking his head, "Good luck out there."

"You sure you can't come?" You bat your lashes, which definitely does something to him, but he just shakes his head, "Y'know I would if I could."

He reaches up to pinch your chin between his fingers, "Be fuckin' careful out there, a'right."

You give him a smile, "I always try my best."

He hums lowly as he watches you walk away, keeping his eye on you until you and the group were out of the gate.

If Daryl didn't have a prior commitment to help Aaron with the one wall, he would definitely be going with you.

"Try and convince him to come along again?" Rosita asks as you walk with her. You roll your eyes, trying not to laugh, "Can you give me a break?"

Rosita is your best friend, has been since you saved her life. She had six walkers on her, you were moving by and decided to stop and help her and she instantly liked you, so away to hilltop you went.

One night later on, when you both were giggly off some liquor you found, you admitted to her that you had a thing for The Archer in your group - Daryl Dixon.

Which, you and him also did end up taking a liking to one another. It only took one look from each of you and that was enough to not keep each other off your minds.

"I think it's really cute." She glances over at you, "Seeing you guys in looove."

"Please. He is not in looove." You scoff, a laugh following right after, "Now you're just being dramatic."