Swimmin' in Your Thoughts | EXPLICIT

Summary: Reader teaches some of the kids at Alexandria to swim and Daryl is the reason for making that happen

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, swearing, reader in said to be 25, basically swim instructor!reader, Subtle flirting, teasing, mentions of weapons at times, Daryl being dominant, kissing, biting, scratching, hair pulling, oral (fem rec), unprotected sex, use of daddy, fluff and filth

Word Count: 3.9k | Not edited

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ᖭི༏ᖫྀ ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ᖭི༏ᖫྀ ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

4 • WEEKS • EARLIER

"I miss swimming." You sigh as you motion to the green, swampy looking pool. Michonne nods, "Pool side with a margarita? Mmm."

"Now you're teasing." You joke, laughing as you walk into the house with her, "But on a serious note, how many of the kids know how to swim?"

She gives you a confused look, "I'm not sure, but I'm curious as to why you're asking."

"Well, I mean. As long as Alexandria stays up, the only water the kids will have to really worry about is the water that's in the middle of the town."

"You want to teach them to swim." Michonne smiles and you nod, "If I could, I would. I want them to have the best chance as surviving this world. I mean look at me, I fell into that huge lake the other day and if I didn't know how to swim I wouldn't probably still be here."

At this point, you didn't know Daryl was right around the corner of the one door, listening. He had come to get you guys, but stopped when he heard you talking, and he heard everything.

"C'mon, the others are probably waiting." Michonne nods and as you guys go to walk out of the one door, Daryl walks through the other, "Hey, Rick found somethin'."

Present • day

"Hey." Rick nods as you open your door. You give him a smile and tilt your head, "Need me to hang out with Jude?"

He shakes his head, "No, no. I need you to come with me."

Your furrow your brows, "Is everything okay?"

He laughs and nods his head, reaching up to push the door open more, "Yes, now c'mon." You go to reach for your weapons but Rick shakes his head, "You won't need them, I promise."

You sigh, "Fine." You laugh as you walk out the door, waiting for Rick at the bottom of the stairs. You follow him as he starts walking down the road, "So, a little birdie told me that you have experience with teaching kids how to swim."

"Lifeguard for a few years." You shrug, "Why, what's up?"

Rick looks at you and smirks, "Now, it's not perfect okay. It's the best we could do, y'know, for what we could find."