008. ─── ghosted

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛

EPISODE FIVE:the other side of hollywood !

EPISODE FIVE:
the other side of hollywood !

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

IT WAS ONLY TEN MINUTES AFTER NINE, BUT THERE WAS STILL NO SIGN OF REGGIE, ALEX, OR LUKE. Kat was sitting on the floor in front of the table Julie put the projector on, while Julie paced back and forth. Kat had never seen her so stressed before.

"Is everybody fired up for Julie, Katie, and the Phantoms?" Flynn asked the crowd who erupted into cheers. "Great! Keep that fire, 'cause that's later. We're a bit behind schedule, but don't worry, just enjoy these mind-blowing beats."

With that being said, Flynn resumed playing music while Julie and Kat shared a shocked look. Neither of them really had the chance to discuss a band name at all, but. . . they weren't exactly against the name.

Flynn left her DJ booth and made her way over to both Julie and Kat in the wings, and Kat got to her feet.

"Julie, Katie, and the Phantoms?" Julie repeated.

"I had some free time in French," Flynn stated. "And you both better like it, because I registered it on Insta, Snapchat, Twitter─"

"Hey, it's okay, we love it," Kat assured her.

"Yeah, we'd just love it even more if the actual Phantoms were here."

Something behind Julie and Kat caught Flynn's attention, which caused the two of them to turn and see Nick walking towards them. Well, Julie. Flynn and Kat shared a smirk before the former went back on stage. Kat did think about leaving Julie and Nick to talk to themselves, but she had seen how flustered Julie got from Nick even simply looking in her direction, so she couldn't leave her by herself.

"So you made it."

"Wouldn't miss it," Nick answered with a hint of a smile on his face. "The truth is, I can't wait to see you play again. Your song has been stuck in my head for weeks!"

Julie chuckled softly. "Well, someone should let it out."

Kat blinked at her. "What?"

Julie shook her head. "I don't know what that meant, either."

Nick chuckled before directing his gaze to Julie's colorful shoes. "I like your shoes."

"Thanks," Julie answered. "I just like to doodle on them sometimes."

Kat heard footsteps approaching and inwardly rolled her eyes, letting out a quiet sigh.

"I can't tell if the crowd is getting restless or bored. Never a good sign," Carrie voiced. "Oh, hi, Julie and Kat. Got a new bag?"