Chapter 3 Part 1: May 2018

So a party to be. What was about to happen? What would these friends even look like at another party? Awkward, crazy, or wild?

Joyce: "Another party, you kids sure are having a lot these days."

Jake: "We will be fine. Go you'll be late to work"
As their mom walked out the door chaos slowly began. There was food everywhere, catering, and Alcohol. People jumping in the pool, social media posts. Hashtag the best summer party ever. The house was a mess.

Jake: "Yo, who's ready for a party?"

Bella: "Dude, what? I'm trying to read here."

Jake: "Well, I think Ash is coming."

Bella: "Who?"

Jake: "Ashley."

Bella: "Ashley doesn't let anyone call her Ash. How close are you with her?"

Jake: "Don't worry about that, now let's party."

Hailey: "Bella, is your brother okay? He doesn't seem like himself."

Bella: "He's making me worried, too."

Hailey: "Do you think it's because he was bad at practice? He hasn't been playing well lately."

Bella: "I really don't pay attention. He has a lot on his plate."

Addison: "He's probably getting drunk somewhere around here. Your brother has a problem every time he's upset, he drinks."

Bella: "That's not true."

Addison: "Well whatever you say, your brother does no wrong."

Bella: "Are you sure you're okay? Being here doesn't bring back any memories?"

Addison: "I'm fine. Chill out, Mom."

Bella: "I'm serious."

Hailey: "Addi are you sure you're okay?"

Addison: "Everyone needs to chill. I'm fine."

Bella: "Let's just hang out in my room. We can play games or watch a movie."

Addison: "Yeah that sounds nice."

Hailey: "That does sound pretty fun. Just like old times."

The girls were playing and watching movies, having fun for the first time in forever. Jake wasn't having the best time. He was almost blackout drunk waiting for
Tyler to come meet him in his bedroom.

Jake: "Finally, I thought you never show."

Tyler: "Are you sure you're up to this? I mean you don't look so good."

Jake: "I'm fine. Let's just get this over with."

The two boys were making out. Feeling weird to Jake it felt right. As they made out they touched. It's weird how we can feel so much in a moment but almost never remember a single thing. At least that was the case for Jake. He couldn't remember what happened that night but as Tyler told him more he soon realized he liked boys. And while they were doing things Addison had to use the bathroom.

Addison: Hey, I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Bella: "Do you need us to come with you?"

Addison: "No, I'm okay thanks."

Addison walked past the halls reaching up to the bathroom. She suddenly accidentally opened the wrong door. Although she didn't open it all the way she saw two boys making out. They're lying in each other's arms without a care in the world. They didn't see Addison open the door. She quickly closed the door. She had thought to herself none of the guys she knew from school were gay. Who were those guys? Was it someone she knew or did she know both of them? She walked back into the room as if nothing happened. Why bring more drama, she had already had enough at parties. She didn't need any more in her life.