Hanging out

Zamira's POV

I've been trying to find time to find time to meditate, but it's hard to do that when I can't get time for myself due to our current situation. I wake up first and start my morning routine. I feel the breeze on my skin as I walk out it feels nice.

I dive into the water and I'm mesmerized by the animals this new environment is so beautiful. I feel something brush against my leg, I look down and see these tiny yellow fish. More and more start to circle around me.

I smile brightly and move my hand to touch them, I realize they are mimicking my movements, I control the fish for a while and return to the surface for some air.

That experience was so refreshing it I love the sounds I hear when I'm underwater it's so calm.

I check the time and see I still have time to meditate. I start to walk back until I see three forest navi walk up to me.

3rd person POV

"Zamira!" Neteyam said. It came to Zamira's mind that the whole family can probably speak English. She wondered why. "Hello." She responds she will she ever be alone? "Where are you going?" Lo'ak asks in intrigued by everything she does.

All them are intrigued by the new teenage humans they met especially Zamira. There's just something about her. Maybe it's the fact she can breathe without a mask or fact that she doesn't seem to like talking much, it makes her more mysterious.

"I'm gonna get Somi then head to the ship." She says changing her plans. She walks away as they follow her.

Fortunately for Zamira the walk was short and Somi was already awake. "Hey guys!" She says greeting them. "I'm heading to the ship, are you coming?" Zamira asks her. Somi agrees and the Sully teens plus Somi start talking to each other while they follow Zamira.

They all walk into the ship, the siblings take their masks and continue to walk inside the ship. "I didn't know you guys could speak english, when did you learn?" Somi asks curiously. "We've known how to ever since we could speak." Lo'ak says. Earning a 'cool' from Somi.

With all the questions they ask Zamira and Somi, Somi starts to ask her own questions. "Do you guys have last names?" She asks. "Uh yea, our last name is Sully." Lo'ak answered.

"That's funny, the first thing I think of is this guy names Jake Sully who betrayed the earth in his avatar, now that I think about it he's probably somewhere on this planet I wonder where he is now." Somi rambles on. Neteyam goes to open his mouth but Somi starts to talk again.

"You know what would be funny? If Jake Sully had kids and you guys were his kids but that probably wouldn't happen cause he's human." Zamira watches the conversation unfold.

"He is our dad." Neteyam says. Somi looks at him in shock "you're joking I'm not that gullible." "I'm serious he's no longer human he passed through the eye of eywa and is now navi." This whole conversation is shocking and confusing for everyone.

"So he switched his body for his avatar one?" They nod their heads. Somi let out a quiet 'O' believing what they said.

"Who is Jake Sully?" Zamira asks still confused why this is a big deal wanting the full picture. "Yea who is he to you?" Kiri asks Somi.

"Well he's know on earth as the biggest betrayer. Every parent eventually tells his story about how he betrayed human kind for the navi." She explains.

"My parents told me nothing about that. And why dose it matter so much? It's not like he bombed the earth, I thought the reason would be a lot crazier for that title." Zamira voiced sounding unamused. That's the most the siblings have ever heard her I talk. It was kind of shocking to hear her opinion on their dad spoken so bluntly.