chapter 4

""hahaa yess I am following you because you are very charming that's whyyyy" Mridula said and both laughed

Akshat's pov

Mridula and I are meeting almost everyday, as Adrija is busy in her work and married life and then trips after trips, Mridula is alone most of the time and I find a connection with her, of course my friend Sharad is also busy, but not for this reason.
I never talked to Mridula earlier, but now that I have started talking to her and knowing her more, she likes to talk like any other girl but also hides a lot of things , she is very mysterious.
She is definitely not okay but never talks about it, I even asked Adrija to talk to her but she failed too.

It's been more then a month we have started talking and seeing each other.

Today we are going out on a family trip with Sharad's family , Adrija even asked Mridula's family to join us, and they agreed.

Talking of Mridula's family, Mridula has an elder brother,,,,, I never saw him, or never heard about him, not even from Mridula. I "just" got to know through some resources.

We are going to Ujjain and then to Chennai, it's just an annual trip my and Sharad's family does every year but this year it will be first time Mridula family is joining us.

We took a flight direct to Ujjain, and our manager had already booked hotels for us.
We all went in our room as it as it was already midnight.

Everyone, except Mridula, appeared to be pleased and thrilled about the vacation.
Mridula's and my rooms were near together.

When I entered in room and was alone I texted Mridula.

Me:-Heyy, have you settled down your things

(Recieved)
(Not seen)

Mridula:- trying to settle down and unpack the bags but too tired to do now.

Me:- need help?
Mridula:- yes badly

Mridula's pov

*knock on the door*

I got scared with the sound of knock on my door,, it might be my mother again for threatening me or punishing me for what,,, I don't know?

I didn't wanted to come to this trip too but thought that ot would be quite refreshing, but I didn't know that my parents won't leave me alone.
They wanted to "check" How rich people are on a vacation, I don't know about this mindset too, it's very weird but anyways....

I open the door to see Akshat outside of my door.
"What are you doing here? , you were suppose to sleep right now"
" You asked for help" *in excited voice*

" You are the one who called me." saying this he entered the room.

"I didn't think you would actually accept the offer of helping me, thanks"

"But please don't bother yourself, you look tired too,, do you wanna eat something instead, should I order room service" I asked.

"Sure"

He looks so much interested in having a conversation with me rather than helping me,,, he definitely didn't come here for "help".

" Do you wanna say something Akshat, you look suspicious "

"Actually yes, I have a question for you that I can't overlook"

"Go ahead and ask then, meanwhile I will get some water for you"

I turned around to get a water bottle, when he says something I can't even think about, I don't know how he got to know about it.

"You have a brother right? Where is he"

Brother,, yes I have a brother,, how he looks now I don't know because last time I saw him was 4years ago I guess,, how he sounds like I don't know, I never talk to him. I was too lost in my own thoughts.

"He doesn't lives here, he is pursing medical in USA,, how did you come to know about him, I didn't share anything about him to Advika as well"

"I have my sources,, why didn't you share anything about him with anyone,,,,I mean Advika " he asked this time is serious tone.

" He is always busy, and we never have very good memories as all siblings do that's why may be"

Saying this I turn away because I don't know anything about him, I don't know why he hates me too,, yes he hates me that's why he never asked me how I am and how not, he never called me, never picked my calls, I sometimes even wrote messages to him on Rakshabandhan but never he replied , he never made me tie rakhi on his hand too .I don't know why!!!

Akshat's pov

She looked upset while talking about her brother, her parents act different too like very different not that we know them for very long, but something is definitely wrong with her family, but as  now I was focusing on her, just her,,not her family, her brother no one.

"Everyone hates their siblings, because they have refuse to fill water bottles , that why I got your feelings too specially brother hates their sisters because sisters are not a good secret keepers that's why, but let me tell you one thing, brothers will do anything to protect their sister, to keep them safe, "

She laughs and says "yes I hate him too he used to hit me when I was small" she laughed again she looked good now not very serious how she was few minutes ago,, I love the sound of her laughs, they are addictive, She laughs like there is no tomorrow, as if it is the best thing she knows to do.

We ate our dessert too that she got via room service. (She likes to have desserts)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy readers,,
Hope you all are doing fine.
Keep sharing and voting on this story