Chapter 2: A warning from the future

Scene cuts to Rei in her hospital bed

Rei:*unconscious*...

?????:*looking at her body*...hmmm...*senses her*... She seems remorseful... And in complete guilt.

Rei:*still in her coma*...

?????: hmmmm... She blames herself. I think I know what to do.
*Teleports herself and Rei out of the hospital*

Meanwhile with the rest of the UA moms

It shows that the UA moms are going to debate something

Mitsuki: today we're debating on what the best type of cake there is.

Olivia: it's red velvet cake.

Inko:*sad*

Flora exe: it's carrot cake.

Mitsuki: no it's pineapple cake.

Inko:*still sad*...

Mitsuki:*looks at her* inko? Are you okay?

Inko:...

Flora exe:...inko. come on we need more people to have this debate.

Inko:...*sighs*... It's nothing I just think about... Rei...

Mitsuki:*looking at her*...*sighs*...Inko. we need to used to the fact that Rei may never wake up.

Inko: I know...but I just miss her so much...

Flora exe:*sighs*... I'm sorry Inko... But let's get this debate over with...

Inko:...*sighs*... Fine... My favorite cake is vanilla cake.

Mitsuki: vanilla cake is good but it's just generic.

Flora exe: but it's not as good as carrot cake. Carrot cake tastes so good.

Mitsuki: carrot cake might taste good but it has nowhere near the taste of pineapple cake.

Olivia: but red velvet cake just taste so heavenly.

Mitsuki: Olivia do you realize how overrated red velvet is?

Olivia: but you can't deny how delicious it is.

Flora exe: I like red velvet. But it has nowhere near the taste of carrot cake.

Mitsuki: red velvet cake does taste good but it's nowhere near pineapple cake.

Flora exe: mitsuki. Pineapple cake is just pure shit.

Mitsuki: okay you're absolutely wrong.

Olivia:... Hey I just absolutely realized something... Why hasn't Inko said anything?

Inko:...

Flora exe:... Well she is still heartbroken about Rei being in a coma.

Mitsuki: but it's sad that she can't wake up.

Inko:...*sad* i know... I know she's never going to wake up...*whispers*... And it's all thanks to Olivia's bastard husband.

Olivia:*hears her**glares at her* what was that Inko?

Inko:*glares at Olivia* I said-*gets cut off by seeing a massive thing* what the hell is that?!

Olivia:*looks at it* huh?! Oh crap!!*she starts running*

Mitsuki: girls where are you going?! We still need to have our debate!!

And then the massive time jet crashes near mitsuki

Mitsuki: OH SHIT!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!

And then the UA moms saw the time jet and they saw someone come out of it

Inko: huh?! *looks at the time jet* wow... Look at the size of this thing!!

Olivia:*shows up* what's going on here?!

And then future Rei came out of the time jet

Future Rei:*comes out of the time jet**coughing*...ugh...

Inko: oh no! It looks like she needs our help!

Mitsuki: come on girls!

And then Inko, mitsuki, Olivia and Flora exe ran to aid future Rei

Future Rei:*comes out of the times jet*...ohhh...*looks at the UA moms*... This must be the right timeline...

Inko:*shocked to see her appearance* HUH?!? IS THIS REI?!?

Mitsuki: It is!! But she's older!!

Future Rei: yeah it's me... But that's not important... I'm here to tell you all that the universe is on the verge of destruction...

Flora exe: really? And who shot you? And who's planning to destroy the universe?

Future Rei:*looks at Olivia* Olivia... What I'm going to say is going to shock you...

Olivia:*looks at future Rei* huh? What do you mean?

Future Rei:... The man planning on destroying the universe is... Your husband Jimmy Kellogg.

Flora exe and Olivia eyes widen and becomes shocked

Olivia:*shocked* WAIT WHAT?!?!

Flora exe:*shocked* NO NO NO!!! I KNOW THAT JIMMY IS A GOOD MAN!! HE WOULD NEVER DESTROY THE UNIVERSE!!!

Olivia:*shocked* IT CAN'T BE!!! MY HUSBAND WOULD NEVER RESULT INTO DESTROYING THE UNIVERSE!!!

Future Rei:*dying* I'm afraid it's all true... After hIs rage consumed him after WWIII in his dimension... and it's all because of me...

Olivia: it can't be!! My husband wouldn't be that full of rage so he would take over the universe!! I'm telling you!!

Flora exe:...wait... What do you mean it's all because of you?

Future Rei:... It all started when we were just about to go to a water park... And all of a sudden Kim Jong-un called me and he told me to subscribe to his YouTube channel... And I didn't and he caused World war III against the dark dimension... And when the war was over Jimmy nearly beat me to death... And he was so blinded with rage that he signed a deal with zalgo and he now ruled his dimension with an iron fist... And there... It's all because of me...

Olivia:*shocked* no! He would never sign a deal with zalgo because he knows he's nothing but  trouble!

Flora exe: she's telling the truth... But we know our version of Jimmy would never sign a deal with zalgo!! Jimmy is a good man! Now he wouldn't sign that deal I mean he would still be angry but he would try and calm himself down!

Future Rei:... I know... But it's up to you guys to save the universe.

Inko: what?! We're just ordinary moms!

Future Rei: yeah... You're not ordinary moms... You're the UA moms...*gives them the keys to the time jet* take em... You're going to need Emman and His Friends help.

Inko: uhhh...okay.

Future Rei: thanks... Because the universe is counting on you all...*dies because of her wounds*

And then Inko, Mitsuki, Olivia and Flora exe was shocked that it was up to them to save the entire universe

Inko: well girls... Looks like it's up to us... This is the biggest UA mom adventure there is.

And then the UA moms ran to the menly base to get Emman and His Friends help

And that's all for now folks!! I hope you like this chapter and if you did it please give it a vote and a good comment that's all for now folks and Emmanuel out!! :D