~Who is This?~

This is about old new Moon thing, original moon or whatever

***

Moon was walking around the house, a cereal box in his hands. It had been about roughly two weeks since he got back.

He was thinking, thinking about this one person who's name was 'Solar' or something like that. He didn't know much about them, everyone kept telling him that he would meet them soon.

He wanted to know more, were they ok, were they evil, were they a family member, what did they look like? So many questions went around his head until he bumped into something.

He looked down and saw a stool, a candle and flowers on it with multiple picture frames on it.

Moon looked around, seeing that he was in a room he hadn't actually been in before. It was quite a big room, with a bed next to the door and a TV in front of the bed. There was a very good view of the outside and it seemed to not have been touched in a while.

The first picture was of the whole family, Sun, the other him, Earth, and Lunar. But there was someone that looked a lot like Eclipse, the only difference being that the colors were inverted, and instead of there being black it was brown, as well as goggles that sat atop his head, and from what he could see gloves and a superstar daycare shirt. The Eclipse had a smile on his face and so did everyone else.

He was slightly confused about who that was but continued looking.

The next picture was only of that Eclipse. It was just a normal picture but under it said 'In Memory of Solar'

"Huh.. so this is Solar..." He muttered to himself, looking around at the other pictures and at the flowers.

He wanted to know more About this Solar guy. He'd have to ask Sun.

After he ate his cereal of course.

***

I don't have much motivation but I might make a part two of this. Or maybe should I leave it at this?

Words: 349