-[Fifteen] Explanationᡣ𐭩

ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ⚘( ၴႅၴ𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

⚘( ၴႅၴ𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝑰𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 ,

ֶָ֢𓍯𓂃

"After that night, I left the country and went to Russia for mafia training. It was already scheduled and planned by my father. I was supposed to go to my father's mansion that night, but unexpectedly, the cops caught me. I escaped, but I couldn't face my father, so I planned to hide somewhere and leave by morning after dealing with the owner of the house I was hiding in." Taehyung paused, his eyes filled with softness.

"But something unexpected and beautiful was written in my fate, the opposite of my plan. I met you, and you made me change my plans completely."

Jungkook's eyes glistened with tears. "I read your letter the next morning. You don't even have any idea how badly I cried."

A single tear rolled down his cheek, and Taehyung quickly reached out to brush it away, his touch gentle and soothing.

"I know, bun. I know everything you went through in these years without me. How much you suffered. Every single day suffocated me, knowing I wasn't there when you needed me the most. How many people were after you, wanting to hurt you because they found out about us... about our relationship." Taehyung sighed heavily, his expression pained. "I regret leaving you alone."

Jungkook's brow furrowed. "Then why didn't you take me with you?"

Taehyung shook his head. "I couldn't, love. How could I take you with me when I knew it wasn't a place for you? I went to Russia, where people were trained to be part of the mafia, and my father was the leader. I had to train myself harder than anyone else because I'm the heir... I'll be the next mafia boss." He explained, his voice soft but laced with steel.

Understanding dawned in Jungkook's eyes, and he nodded slowly.

"So, are you a mafia now?" he asked, eyeing Taehyung from head to toe, taking in his broad shoulders and muscular physique.

Taehyung smirked sexily and flexed his strong, bulging biceps. "What do you think?"

Jungkook gulped audibly, his gaze lingering on Taehyung's impressive form. How had he not noticed how buff and muscular Taehyung had become over the years?

"Definitely," Jungkook murmured, his voice thick with desire.

Clearing his throat, he asked, "And did it really take you three years just to train as a mafia?"

A melodious giggle escaped Taehyung's lips. "My training lasted three years because I was skillful and smarter than anyone else. Father's genetics, you know."