-[Twenty-six] Love-Make (S.M)

ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ⚘( ၴႅၴ𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

⚘( ၴႅၴ𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝑰𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 ,

ֶָ֢𓍯𓂃

Read further at your own risk! 18+

A soft moan escaped Jungkook's lips as Taehyung trailed beautiful hickeys along his smooth neck. Jungkook lay beneath Taehyung, his hands pinned above his head by Taehyung's firm grip, ensuring they couldn't move. His eyes were closed, completely immersed in the pleasure Taehyung was giving him, his lips parted slightly in silent ecstasy.

"H-Hyung, ahh!" he whimpered when Taehyung nibbled the sensitive skin of his neck.

After a wet lick, Taehyung pulled back, revealing a neck now adorned with small and large, dark and light hickeys. Taehyung then moved to Jungkook's sharp jawline, planting open-mouthed kisses that made Jungkook shiver with delight. Jungkook desperately wanted to tangle his fingers in Taehyung's hair, but he wasn't allowed to move.

After thoroughly kissing Jungkook's jaw, Taehyung moved to his chin, peppering it with multiple pecks before finally capturing Jungkook's lips in a gentle, slow kiss. Jungkook responded in kind, their lips moving in perfect harmony.

But then Taehyung smirked when Jungkook sucked on his bottom lip, taking it as an invitation. Taehyung reciprocated, sucking and biting Jungkook's bottom lip before sliding a hand under Jungkook's T-shirt.

Taehyung's fingers explored Jungkook's bare skin, slowly making their way to his chest. When he rubbed Jungkook's nipple, a sensual moan escaped Jungkook's throat, as he was incredibly sensitive there.

"Nrghh!" Jungkook moaned, his sounds swallowed by Taehyung's hungry kisses. Seizing the opportunity of Jungkook's open mouth, Taehyung slid his tongue inside, exploring every inch.

He then began to suck on Jungkook's tongue, intensifying the kiss. Jungkook was a moaning mess, the kiss growing hotter and more intense, while Taehyung continued to play with his nipple. The combined sensations were almost too much for Jungkook to bear.

"Mmm~" Jungkook's moan was muffled as he began to run out of breath. He tapped on Taehyung's shoulder, prompting him to break the kiss slowly with a soft smooch, a thin string of saliva connecting their lips.

Jungkook gulped, his eyes locking with Taehyung's. The way Taehyung looked at him, so intensely, so sexily, made Jungkook feel like he was about to be devoured. Jungkook licked his lips, wanting to say something, but shyness held him back.

"I know you want me to suck your cherries. I love them too, baby," Taehyung murmured in his deep voice. Jungkook gasped softly, shocked at how Taehyung seemed to read his mind. His cheeks flushed a deep crimson, and Taehyung chuckled, removing Jungkook's T-shirt with a swift, practiced motion. Jungkook lifted his arms to help, the fabric slipping off easily.