-[Seventeen] Magic shop by BTSᡣ𐭩

ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ⚘( ၴႅၴ𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

⚘( ၴႅၴ𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝑰𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 ,

ֶָ֢𓍯𓂃

"I was so close to forgiving you, but it looks like you love to mess up every chance you get," Jungkook glared at Taehyung, who gulped nervously.

"What mistake did I make this time?" Taehyung asked, disappointment and sadness clouding his features. "I know you like BTS, and...umm, you've listened to their song 'Magic Shop' the most, so I memorized the whole thing...just for you."

Jungkook sighed, his stern expression softening slightly. "Alright, I'm forgiving you this time because you don't know anything about K-pop, and you're new to these things. BTS stands for Bangtan Sonyeondan. By the way, did you like the song?"

His excitement was palpable as he posed the question. Taehyung nodded. "Hmm, they're pretty good."

A bright smile spread across Jungkook's face. "Are you an ARMY now?" he asked eagerly.

Taehyung's brow furrowed in confusion. "I'm a mafia...what the hell, baby? I hate those government armies."

He rolled his eyes, clearly misunderstanding the reference. Jungkook shook his head with a resigned sigh. "Nevermind. Just sing the song for me. I'm so sleepy now."

A wave of genuine exhaustion had washed over him. Taehyung hummed in acknowledgment before beginning to sing the opening lines of 'Magic Shop' in his deep, beautiful voice.

Jungkook was thoroughly impressed by Taehyung's impressive vocals. Damn, if he weren't a criminal or part of the mafia, he could easily be a phenomenal singer! Taehyung was handsome, wealthy, multi-talented, hardworking—he had everything an artist could want. The world would go crazy if Taehyung were a K-pop idol.

"Taehyung hyung is my personal singer from now on...only mine," Jungkook thought dreamily, smiling like a lovestruck fool as he listened, utterly captivated.

Here's a revised version using better English while still keeping it relatively simple:

"Bed now..." Jungkook murmured drowsily, already half-asleep after being lulled by Taehyung's soothing vocals. Taehyung had sung three BTS songs but knew no others. Feeling the pull of slumber, Jungkook requested they move to the bed.

Taehyung obliged, carefully gathering Jungkook into his arms and gently laying him down on the plush mattress. He sat beside his drowsy love, tenderly caressing Jungkook's silken locks.

"Am I forgiven now--" Taehyung began, but Jungkook cut him off with an adorable yawn.

"Let's talk tomorrow, hyungie. I'm so sleepy..." Jungkook whined softly, making grabby hands. "Cuddle me."