-[Thirty-Five] End of Lucy Wilson~

ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ⚘( ၴႅၴ𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

⚘( ၴႅၴ𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝑰𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 ,

ֶָ֢𓍯𓂃

#stillflashback#

"Done? Get out," Taehyung muttered, his gaze averted, unwilling to witness the effect of his cold words on Lucy.

A single tear escaped Lucy's eye as her voice quivered with emotion. "Please... I love you. And I know you feel something for me too. You're just confused, but I know there's something—" Her plea was cut short as Taehyung's hand shot out, snatching a glass bottle from the floor and smashing it to pieces.

His voice was eerily calm, a sure sign of his intense anger. "Leave before... I lose my control. I've had enough," Taehyung warned, his composure a thin veneer over the storm raging within.

Lucy shook her head, tears streaming down her face. "No, I won't leave... Taehyung, please, let's give it a chance? I love you so much. And if you're worried about Gwohon, then I... I'll talk to him. I'll make him understand. He wants my happiness, and he'll accept this. Please, I beg you, give us a chance. I'll make you fall for me," she sobbed, her desperation for Taehyung making her blind to her own pain as she stepped on the shattered glass, her feet bleeding but her focus solely on him.

She approached Taehyung, reaching out to grasp his hands. "Please, I care for you. I love you so much—"

Taehyung's voice sliced through her words. "Just because you cared for me and loved me doesn't mean I feel loved by you. After my mother, no one has ever loved me, and I don't think anyone can. She was the only one who made me feel loved. And I don't believe there's anyone who could love me after knowing my truth. Someone who will accept me as I am."

Lucy's eyes widened with concern. "What truth are you talking about, Taehyung? Please tell me. I know I love you just the way you are. It's not about your looks. I love you wholeheartedly and I will accept everything about you," she said, her smile wavering but genuine.

"What if I told you I'm a bloody psycho who kills people for fun?" Taehyung's voice was low and menacing, his eyes locked on Lucy's. "Someone who finds pleasure in playing with blood, who cuts people apart when he's sad. A merciless man with such a short temper he could kill at any moment. Someone incapable of love, who would cage you forever and never let you go."

His words were like ice, chilling Lucy to her core. "A person who doesn't care but only uses others. Someone who harbors thoughts of killing his own father and family. A man whose basement is a graveyard of bodies, with no sympathy, ready to torture until he's satisfied... Want to hear more?" Taehyung's smirk twisted as he noticed the shock and fear etched on Lucy's face.