What if Wizard Gem was evil?

Credit to @Onyx_True for the idea of this chapter.

It's getting boring around here, I'm going to do something about it. Gem thought, as she went to RIvendell. "Scott?" She called. "What Gem?" He asked. "I need to borrow the Xornoth crystal so I can study it," Gem answered. "Why do you want to study it?" Scott asked. "I need to see what I can learn about it." Gem answered.  "Fine, bring it back In 3 days." Scott sighed as he handed her the crystal. "Alright." Gem said before she brought the crystal back to Crystal Cliffs and dropped it while in the air, because of that, Xornoth had returned, and Gem flew down to talk to them, "Hello Xornoth." She said. "Gem, thank you for dropping that crystal." Xornoth said. "I'm not interested in talking right now, I want to make a deal with you." Gem said. "And what is that deal?" Xornoth asked, they were clearly interested in hearing the deal that Gem wanted to make. "I help you spread your corruption, and you leave my empire alone," Gem offered. "Deal?" She asked. "Deal," Xornoth agreed. "Actually, go ahead, if you want to corrupt this empire, go ahead, the people here are not my friends. I don't actually care about them." Gem said. "So...you're betraying your 'friends'?" Xornoth asked. "Yep." Gem calmly answered. "Alright, now what?" She added, asking another question. "Not sure." Xornoth said as he extended out his hand and a dark energy reaches towards the  ground, a small blood red tentacle grew from the ground. "I'll be leaving now." Xornoth said, disappearing. Gem smiled, and she reached out to poke the tentacle, she then realized something, she had planned to trade with Fwhip today, at her empire. Oh no! She thought. Fwhip flew toward her empire landing near Gem and the tentacle. "Gem. Explain." He said. "I was going to study the crystal but I accidentally dropped it while coming back to Crystal Cliffs." Gem said, easily lying to her twin. "You sure?" Fwhip asked. "Yes." Gen said, lying again. "Gem, one of your eyes are blood red." Fwhip said. "No, not true." I said, knowing Fwhip is seeing through my lie. "Gem, don't lie. What happened?" Fwhip coldly asked. Gem grabbed a potion from her bag, and threw it at Fwhip, knocking him unconscious. "You just had to interfere?" She then asked. She held her wizard staff, and used its magic to teleport her unconscious twin to a prison cell under her base. "That'll be what causes your demise..." She added. Gem smiled again, her plan was working perfectly, and the server would be destroyed. Gem left her empire, taking a walk to a not often visited location on the server, there she wasn't alone, there was another person, someone Gem had been working with. "Hey Xelonal." She said. "Hey Gem." The person replied. "We'll be doing a Life Game, can you join to keep an eye on the past winners?" The person added, requesting Gem to do a favor. "Yeah, when is it." Gem asked. "In a few weeks." The person answered. "Sure, I'll join." Gem said. "Good. This server must be destroyed." They replied. "Yes, it will." Gem said. "Who will you end first?" They asked. "Scott..." Gem answered.