Chapter 4: Training Begins (The Beginning Of School Arc Part 4)

All Might led the group of himself, Midoriya, Harley Quinn and Damian down the sidewalk. "Um All Might where are we going exactly" Midoriya asked curiously causing All Might to turn around and look at him "Shhh you can't say my name in public we cant let the public know my secret" All Might whispered and continued forward and Harley, Damián and Midoriya continued following him down the street.

(30 Minutes later)

All Might, Harley Quinn, Damian, and Midoriya arrived at their destination on a beach covered completely in garbage. "What the, where are we'' Damian asked in confusion "I thought that was obvious..." All Might began and looked over at Damian "Where at a beach" All Might explained "Yeah...but why" Harley asked curiously "I thought that was obvious as well...we're here to train young Midoriya here" All Might explained and walked out onto the sand followed by Midoriya, Damian, and Harley Quinn.

(Meanwhile With Batman and Nightwing)

Two police officers were guarding the crime scene of Death Arms murder. "Hey Yuki I heard you in line for a promotion" the male officer remarked causing the female officer to look over at him "Yeah" the female officer remarked "Well I hope you get it" the male officer remarked "Thank you" the female officer remarked "but there's no hope needed my friend as long as nothing bad happens at this crime scene then that promotion is as good as mine." The female officer remarked cheerfully, suddenly Batman dropped down from the rooftop above and karate chopped both officers in the necks, knocking the two officers out cold. Batman caught the two officers as they began to fall down and gently placed them on the ground and sat them up against the wall of the alleyways wall. Nightwing dropped down behind Batman "Wow that was easy" Nightwing remarked and looked over at his adoptive father "Let's get to work" Batman remarked seriously getting a nod of agreement from Nightwing. The two of them walked over to the remains of Death Arms Batman began to examine Death Arms body body while Nightwing began to search the alleyway for any clues as to where Joker could have gone. Batman opened Death Arms' eyes with his fingers and examined his eyes and saw more proof that it was Joker's Joker Venom that killed the hero. He looked down to see a large wound on his stomach "It appears that Scarecrow was here as well" Batman muttered to himself and then looked at Death Arms shoulder and saw several stab wounds. "This was definitely Punchline's work" Batman muttered to himself and continued to observe the corpse. "There's no evidence that Killer Moth was here" Batman muttered to himself "And I highly doubt that he'd go anywhere without the others so he must have been left behind" Batman muttered to himself and looked over at Nightwing "Find anything" Batman asked curiously "Nope, I swear it's like they all just disappeared into thin air" Nightwing remarked in annoyance Batman held his hand up to his face and began to think about where Joker, Scarecrow, and Punchline could have gone.

(Meanwhile with All Might, Izuku, Damian, and Harley)

Midoriya was struggling to pull a washing machine with All Might in his muscular form on top with a rope while Harley and Damian watched from the sidelines. "Come on kid you can do better than that" Harley yelled out "Yeah people move Washing Machines like this every day and most of them don't even have super strength" All Might exclaimed and laughed a bit "yeah but those people don't have to pull an extra 600 pounds" Midoriya exclaimed with exhaustion clear as day in his voice and then collapsed into the sand. "*huf huf* why do we have to train exactly" Midoriya asked in confusion "I'm pretty sure I'm going to be trained in how to use my quirk at UA" Midoriya explained still on the ground looking away from All Might. "You'll be trained how to USE One For All at UA" All Might began "However you are not yet ready to obtain my power" All Might explained causing Midoriya to look back at All Might with tears running down his face "BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID I WAS WORTHY" Midoriya exclaimed as tears ran down his face. All Might pulled out his phone and took a few pictures of Midoriya's crying face "I'm not talking about being worthy" All Might began as he got off the washing machine he was sitting on and began to walk over to Midoriya "I'm talking about your frail and weak body" All Might explained causing Midoriya to stop crying "Oh" Midoriya remarked "Yeah using my quirk without a well prepared body could cause your limbs to shoot off like firecrackers and even kill you" All Might explained nonchalantly "Are you serious" Midoriya exclaimed in surprise "well that explains the work out routine but why here and not a gym or something" Damian asked in confusion.