King D-Mind(Kirby) Evil Monster Ch96

King D-Mind is the king of darkness in the dimension the Black Mirror leads into, he's a threat to the world when appearing in the Dream Kingdom. The form he shows is similar to King Dedede is implied to be either because he is an alternative version of the king of the Dream Kingdom (In turn, an alternative version of Dedede), or simply because King D-Mind decided to take on that form with no further connections.

Tier: 2-C |2-C in Story Quests, 2-C in Party Quests

Classification: The terrifying/ultimate King of Darkness/ The King of Darkness. The boss of the Twisted Black Mirror

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, flight, weapon mastery (hammer and axe), summoning (Said hammer and axe), energy projection, energy manipulation, darkness manipulation (Can launch mini black star-like projectiles. Can fire dark orbs at targets, and emanate & charge dark energies for his attacks), fire manipulation, explosion creation (can shoot fire from his hammer and make explosion from his axe), body control, berserk mode, resurrection (Initially with the Black Mirror; Stated to be revived from it after his defeat against Team Kirby, in which he blew up with nothing visible left from his body)|Same as before, regeneration (Low-High over time. Blew up just like he did before and came back without the Black Mirror, which was destroyed in the previous game)

Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (One shotted and shattered Dark Taranza, a boss who was fought after Parallel Landia. Fought evenly with Team Kirby. Was summoned from the Black Mirror as when Dark Taranza considered to be "the most savage individual", producing what he considered to be "the strongest warrior" despite having been summoned before another version of a Master Crown possessing someone. More powerful in his Revenge form)|Low Multiverse level in Story Quests (One-shotted Parallel Nightmare after the latter's first two battles against Team Kirby. Fought evenly and lost against Team Kirby), Low Multiverse level in Party Quests (Fought in base against Super Team Kirby and was portrayed as tougher than Aeon Hero in his light form, superior to the Landia EX of the Dream Kingdom and Parallel Susie on their last confrontation against the Kirbys. His revenge form was fought after Super Team Kirby had already defeated President Parallel Susie, Parallel Landia and Parallel Nightmare's Revenge on their last confrontations against the Kirbys. )

Speed: Massively FTL+ Combat Speed (Kept up with Team Kirby)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Low Multiverse level|Low Multiverse level in Story Quests, Low Multiverse level in Party Quests

Durability: Low Multiverse level (Traded  multiple blows with Team Kirby)|Low Multiverse level in Story Quests, Low Multiverse level in Party Quests

Stamina: Superhuman (Comparable to Team Kirby)

Range: Extended Melee Range physically

Standard Equipment: His Hammer

Intelligence: Average with notable combat skills. Unexplored, but he's a king of some sort (Given the original Dark Mind's ambition to rule the Mirror World, it's likely that King D-Mind rules over his dimension/world, hence Parallel Susie has his symbol in her mech). He's skilled with his weapons and could give a good fight to Team Kirby/Super Team Kirby.

Weakness: None notable