Devil Hulk(Ultimate Destruction) Evil Monster Ch138

Tier: High 7-C, higher with rage

Classification: The Devil, Gamma Mutant

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, multiple selves (Type 1. Is one of the different personalities that live inside of Bruce Banner's head), large size (Type 1. Is several times larger than the Hulk, who is 3.65 meters), rage power, air manipulation (Can generate massive shockwaves with his attacks), skilled hand-to-hand combatant, natural weaponry(Has sharp claws and teeth), acrobatics (Should be just as mobile as the hulk), genius intelligence (Has all of the intelligence of Bruce Banner), regeneration (low), fire manipulation (Can cover his body in flames), breath attack (Can breath fire), ice manipulation (Can cover his body in ice in which freezes anything that comes into contact with him, and can shoot out blasts of ice from his hands), earth manipulation (Can create rock spikes that come up from the ground), resistance to fire manipulation and ice manipulation (Capable of covering his body with flames and ice with no adverse effect)

Attack Potency: Large Town level (Equal to the Hulk at his strongest), higher with his rage (Like the Hulk, his power should  increase with his rage)

Speed: Supersonic+ (Just as fast as the Hulk, and can keep up with him in combat)

Lifting Strength: Class M (Capable of restraining an enraged hulk), higher with rage

Striking Strength: Large Town level, higher with rage

Durability: Large Town level (Able to take numerous hits from an enraged hulk)

Stamina: Superhuman (Should have equal stamina to the Hulk, who is capable of exerting himself for multiple hours)

Range: Several meters via large size, hundreds of meters with shockwaves and elemental attacks

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Gifted (Is just as smart as Bruce Banner, a world class scientist who was the first to isolate and measure the effects of Gamma Rays)

Weakness: Might have the same weakness to mental suggestion/hypnosis as the Hulk.

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

Elemental Manipulation: The Devil Hulk is capable of manipulating/generating fire, ice, and earth.

•Fire Manipulation: Is capable of covering his body with flames, and can breath fire.

•Ice Manipulation: Is capable of covering his body with cold that freezes whatever comes into contact with him, can shoot out blast of ice from his hands.

•Earth Manipulation: Is capable of controlling the ground, he uses this to create giant spikes that appear from the ground.

Notable Losses:

Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia) Deku's Profile (10-15% Deku was used, and Devil Hulk has prior knowledge. Speed was equalized)