The bicycle thief

AUTHORS NOTE: I USED THE EPISODE TO WRITE THIS INSTEAD OF A SCRIPT THIS TIME SO LIKE THIS ONE WILL BE MUCH BETTER. ALSO THE TITLE IS KINDA IRRELEVANT CUS THE TITLE IS THE TITLE OF THE ACTUAL EPISODE BUT THE WHOLE BICYCLE THING IS THE DUNPHY FAMILY AND EMILIA IS IN THE DELGADO FAMILY.

- SCENE STARTING IN MY HOUSE -

"Hey, I called that place in Napa and got us upgraded to a villa with a hot tub." Jay says, entering the room. "So, pack whatever you wear in a hot tub.." he says, giving Gloria a kiss while shes eating.

"Do you forget I'm eating right here, Jay?" I say, disgusted. He looks at me, smiling. "At least you can still eat."

"I usually wear nothing when I'm in a hot tub" Mom responds.

"Yeah, not anymore." I say. It's like they forget I'm a young, innocent 16 year old.

"And my college roommate's wife just had to get a new hip." Jay laughs. "Sucker."

I had to leave to go get ready for me and Manny's real dad to bring us to Disney. Mom was really excited for this, she wanted to go to "wine country." Whatever that is.

So I left, called my friend Juliana, because she's the best at fashion in my friend group. Who else would I call?

"Hey, Juliana. Soo, I'm going to Disney and I need to know what to wear. Should I wear Jorts or Jeans?" I say, holding up my top I plan to wear.

"Hmm, neither. You should wear that one skirt with those like pretty jewels on the back." She replies.

"Which one?" I laugh.

"The one with those like pinkish white gems shaped like angel wings!" She says, laughing with me.

"Oh, yeah. They would look good, you're right."

"Anything would look good on you Emilia."

"Now you're being too nice, Julie. I gotta go, bye." I say, ending the call.

I walk past Manny's room and see Jay working on something with him.

"So, let's do this." Jay sighs.

"Okay, but we need to be done by 3:00." Manny replies, reading a large book.

"Yeah, that's when our Dad is picking us up." I say, putting in an earring.

"Hey, if we're not done by 3:00 I'm gonna tie a noose on this thing." I couldn't tell if he was joking with that emotionless expression on Jay's face.

- INTERVIEW WITH EMILIA -

"That made me giggle a bit, I've always liked Jay. It feels like I'm his actual daughter, in a way. I love mom too. She's the one who was always there for me when I was poor, and rich. Are we rich? I don't know, but she's always been there with me. Yet, I still feel a strange connection with Jay. I think he was meant to be apart of my family. I don't think Manny feels the same. But what they're doing today, it's like my mother always says, 'if you have two stubborn Burros that don't like each other, you tie them to the same cart.' And the ceiling fan, is the cart. "

- INTERVIEW ENDED -

"My dad's taking me to space mountain." Manny says, with a smile on his face.

"Our dad." I remind him.

"It's supposed to be really fast, but he's not scared of anything. He doesn't even wear a seatbelt when he drives."

"Yeah, I remember that one time he convinced me not to wear one and we got in a crash. Broke my middle finger, which was the worst one to break. I use it a lot." I say, but I wasn't joking. This did happen.