Chapter 35

"Sweetheart," Lana whispered, her breath warm against Jen's ear as she placed a series of tender kisses on her sleeping girlfriend's cheek. "I hate to wake you up so early on your first day off in a week, but Trish is coming over for yoga, and if you want to be sure she won't find out about us, you should move to the guest room."

The blonde grumbled something incomprehensible as her eyes fluttered open, her expression sleepy and confused.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Lana grinned, her lips finding Jen's cheek once more. "Did you hear what I said?"

"Mhm," the blonde hummed, exhaling a soft puff of air through her nose. "What time is it?"

"Almost 8 now, and Trish comes over at 8:15."

"But why would she come into your bedroom?" Jen asked, slowly waking up more and more and finally realized how close her girlfriend was. Smiling, she put both hands on Lana's cheeks, pulling her even closer. The warmth of their bodies so close together sent a wave of comfort and contentment through her.

"I'm just being cautious for your sake," the brunette replied, her fingers gently caressing Jen's cheek as she returned the warm smile.

The blonde mumbled, "I'm way too comfortable right now," before she couldn't hold back a yawn, eliciting a small chuckle from Lana, who closed the distance between them to peck a small kiss on the tip of Jen's nose. The tenderness of Lana's kiss and the intimacy of the moment made Jen's heart swell.

"You sure?"

"Mhm, I think it's more suspicious if we wouldn't sleep in the same bed. I mean, Bex noticed something was off because we weren't all touchy and lovey-dovey."

"Oh my god," Lana chuckled, "but you're right. Any chance you wanna join us for yoga, or do you wanna continue your slumber, hm?" She traced the contours of the blonde's face with her fingertips, admiring every detail.

"I think I'm gonna continue sleeping for a little bit, but maybe Trish will still be here when I wake up."

"Okay," the brunette smiled, before softly pressing her lips against her girlfriend's. The kiss lingered, conveying a depth of emotion that words couldn't capture. "We're having breakfast after our yoga session. Maybe you can join us then."

"I'd love to," Jen grinned. She was so happy. The way Lana's brown eyes were filled with so much warmth while looking at her made her heart double its speed. Her own green eyes sparkled with so much affection that both women couldn't look away. Only when the doorbell rang did they realize how much time had passed. Lana gave her girlfriend another quick peck on the lips before hurrying down the stairs.

Jen watched her go, feeling a rush of emotions. She closed her eyes for a moment, soaking in the love and warmth that the brunette had left behind. With a content sigh, she snuggled back into the covers, the lingering scent of Lana's perfume bringing a smile to her face.

...

The sun had fully risen, casting a warm, golden light over the garden as Lana and Trish prepared for their yoga session by the pool. The air was fresh, carrying the scent of blooming flowers and the faint chlorine aroma from the pool.

Lana had set up two yoga mats on the grass, positioned to face the pool, the water sparkling in the sunlight. The brunette wore a pair of brown form-fitting yoga pants and a matching sports bra, her hair tied back in a loose ponytail.

"Ready to start?" She asked, glancing at Trish with a warm smile.

"Absolutely," the other woman replied, returning the smile with equal enthusiasm.

They began with some gentle stretching, easing their bodies into the flow of the session. Trish guided them through a series of warm-up exercises while Lana's eyes kept darting up to the bedroom window, her thoughts lingering on Jen still sleeping inside.