2.|Rain

Thom smiled back at Erin and nodded, taking her hand in his gently and shaking it. Despite the cold, his touch was warm.

"It's nice to meet you, Erin. I wish it was under better circumstances."

Thom said in a humorous tone, looking up at the sky.

"You might catch a cold if you keep staying out in the rain like that." he said looking back at me.

"You too." I responded.

"Ah, well..yes." Thom laughed a bit

And here it is, awkward silence.

...

"You're a musician?" I asked as I remembered about his guitar.

"Yeh, I play in a band." Thom casually said.

"Oooh, what's band called?" I ask with curiosity.

"Radiohead."

"Radiohead? Cool name."

"..Thanks." Thom smiled a bit and looked at road as the rain dripped down on it.

"Anyway. I've got an idea." Thom suddenly said

"You said you don't know where are you going..soo, wanna go with me?" Thom suggested

I wasn't sure, cuz I just got to know him..But I got a a good feeling about him, so I trusted him.

"Go where?" I ask

"I don't know," Thom chuckled
"We can run under the rain and maybe we'll see somethin interesting, y'know."

Run under the rain..sounds interesting. Maybe that would be fun. I haven't got fun in a while, but there's Thom just randomly appearing in a bus stop and starts to be my friend. hah.

"Sounds pretty.. interesting." I smiled

"So that's a yes?"

"Yeh, that's a yes." I chuckled a bit.

"aight."

Thom grinned and then gestured for Erin to follow him, as he began to run down the sidewalk in the pouring rain. The rain splashed against his pale skin and hair, creating a sight of chaotic but beautiful imagery.

I ran after him. I was smiling..that felt like something joyful.. running in foggy and rainy weather, at 6.00 something am.. with some random boy, that now is my friend. That, of course will be in my memories forever..

After a while

We both were laughing and running. Just like I thought it would be fun. The rain wouldn't stop, but it wasn't too cold, so i guess it's kinda okay.

"Oh, what's tha'?" Thom stopped running and looked at some abandoned building.

I stopped beside him, breathing a bit heavily and looking at him. Then I looked at building, it looked kinda interesting. Maybe that was school? or..ah, idk. We got even more soaked under the rain, so it would be the best to go in that building.

"looks cool, let's go there?" I suggested as i looked at Thom. He looked at me and nodded.

We walked closer to building and then walked around the building to find the entrance. The entrance was boarded up, so we climbed through the window. When we got in, it was a bit colder than outside, but atleast it wasn't raining. I really liked that place, it looked kinda mysterious, I would like to explore this building.

"..woah..we should take a look around this building."

"agree." Thom quietly said.

***************************************
A/N- well, maybe I'm not the best writer, but i still like this story :)
Oh, btw it's 3:00 am 🔥🔥💪