3.|The Roof

A/N: I'm so sorry for not posting for a while!! I was very ill and forgot about this story!! :((
I'll try to post more often!(If anyone wants to, you can write ideas for this story).

Enjoy this part! :b
***************************************

We toured the building for some time and for some reason it gave me a kind of nostalgic feeling. We walked around the two floors, it was definitely a school, there were a lot of rooms, I think they were classrooms.

It was already 6.30, so I could forget about the bus. Hah.

When we got around this floor Thom suggested go to the roof, by this time the rain was a little less and it looked like it would be over soon, so why not?

Somehow we climbed on the roof and by the time we got there it was raining just a bit. It was quite pretty outside, the clouds slowly were disappearing revealing the sun.

We sat on a roof (yeah it was a bit wet lol). As we sat there I looked at Thom then back to the view on the road.

"Y'know Thom, for some reason it's feels like you've been my friend for years.."
I chukled.

"Yeh, I kinda feel the same." Thom smiled as he looked at me.

We watched the clouds part and the sun come up.

"We should meet other day." Thom said

"..Yeah, I agree. Anyway what's about your band? What kind of music do y'all play?"
I asked curiously

"I could give you cd if you want to? I don't have it with me, but I can bring it over sometime."

I nodded

"Actually, where were you going? At this time?"

"Well, I wasn't feeling like sleeping, so I was going to basement..i know it's sounds weird..but that's a place where we practice."

Thom explained.

"oh and then it started to rain and i went to that bus stop."
He added.

"I see."

"Oh, I know a place to meet. The Longbridges park?"
I suggested.

"Oh, nice idea actually."
Thom agreed.

"..So what's now?"

"Well, as I said I was going to practice, but y'know we can meet later this day, i mean why not?"

"Aight then."
i said while sighing.

***

We went down and came out of the building. As we stood on the sidewalk Thom was standing there a bit awkwardly while shoving hands in his pockets.

"Er..So I guess bye for now? Meet ya at Longbridges..maybe at 4 pm then."
Thom said a bit smiling.

"Yeah, see ya."

I returned the smile.

So Thom waved goodbye and started walking backwards before turning completely around and going to his practise place, i responded with the small wave too before going somewhere too. (By the way time already was around 8 am)