two.

I LOVE YOU, I'M SORRY

part one, chapter two.
old habits die screaming.

AUGUST 26, 2005 - WASHINGTON, DC

"I would rather bite rocks than go see this woman, but I made a promise, and she did give the right name," Molly complained as she sat with Cecelia Fisher and Noah Price at their favorite restaurant.

Noah let out a small scoff as he ate a french fry from her plate. "And you don't even get the credit for getting the name," he half-joked.

"Yeah, all the newspapers conveniently forgot to mention you because they're obsessed with sucking up to the FBI," Cecelia added.

Molly let out a sigh. "I just want to get it over with. The BAU thinks she killed more people, and she seems to trust me, possibly enough to get some names of other victims. And hopefully afterwards she'll do something that justifies me dropping her as a client. I dug up a lot of dirt."

"Well don't say that, she may drop you." Noah replied.

"Don't speak that into the universe," Molly stated. "I'd rather not get attacked by a serial killer."

"Again," Cecelia spoke, receiving a sarcastic gasp and nudge from Molly.

"You're horrible. Both of you."

"Rachel," Molly spoke as the door buzzed behind her. There was a chair sitting in the small hallway that awaited her. Molly lowered herself into the chair as Rachel stood from her bed, dragging her desk chair towards the bars.

"Glad to see you again, blondie," Rachel said as she eyed Molly up and down before sitting to face her on the other side of the bars.

"The BAU was able to make the arrest... so today will be our first session," Molly reached her hand into her crossbody bag, grabbing her notebook.

Before she could do anything, Rachel spoke up. "No notes. No recordings. That's my one request."

Molly nodded as she slid her bag to the ground beside her feet. "Not a problem."

As Molly sat across from Rachel, she had a game plan. She would play nice, then slowly dig under Rachel's skin. She didn't want to do these sessions longer than needed, so Rachel's confession was her ultimate goal.

"Thank you, dollface," Rachel offered her an eerie smile as she sat back lazily in her chair. "Let me guess... you want to know all about how I started killing, right?" She chuckled, resting her chin on her hand. "This shrink thing is going to be fun for me. But I suppose we should get the basics out of the way."