[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 4: ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ]

"𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞." Rindō handed you a bottle of water and an ice pack. You both went to a convenience store after he fought with your manager.

The face of your manager is barely recognisable due to how badly Rindō beat him up. If you didn't stop him, he probably ended up killing him.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟." Rindō apologises as he sighed. "𝐍𝐨, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨̄-𝐬𝐚𝐧." You smiled at him.

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" You swallowed the lump that's forming in your throat.  You look down. The earlier events flashing in your memories.

Rindō's hand is blooding. Your manager is pinned to the concrete ground, nesrly unconscious. Rindō didn't stop. He keeps punching him. "𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨̄, 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩!" You shouted as you tried to pull him away from beating the man more further.

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧." You said through tears as you try to make him calm himself down. You hold him back. He hugged you, his heart pumping adrenaline as his body shook.

You manage to call the cops while Rindō holding your arm, not letting you leave even an inch of distance from him. "𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲." He keeps on saying. His voice is laced with worry.

You sighed and talked with the police about what happened.  They looked at Rindō who's holding your arm. They nodded. "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞?" You firmly nodded. The police asked for more questions and let the two of you go.

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧. 𝐇𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭." You slowly stated. Rindō nodded and patted your back. "𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?" You nodded with a weak smile at his kind gesture.

You drink the water he handed you, pondering  about your career now that your manager is in jail. "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤?" Rindō suddenly asked. "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭." You smiled.

You don't want to falter and stress about work for the time being.

It's been a week since the accident. The wife of your manager demanded you for her husband's actions. Telling you harmful words, words that affected your career.

Scrolling through your media, you read the allegations posted, indicated to you. '𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑?' You asked.

You haven't been out for even a minute out. You're slowly drowning in the words that keep you down. Like shackles that are keeping you from swimming up the surface.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[𝑀𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎: "𝒀/𝒏 𝑳/𝒏, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝑮𝒀𝑨 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 '𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅' 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒓, 𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝒀𝒖-𝒅𝒂𝒏. 𝑴𝒓. 𝑲𝒊𝒎'𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝑭𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚."