[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 9: ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ]

It's been a week since Rindō nearly got caught. He's been hiding from the world since then. But—he still looked after his dear pearl.

Of course, by now, you knew what he'd done.

It surprised you, really. He was nice—or that's what you think of him as.

Ran isn't responding to any of the questions of the police or their friends. He knew where his brother was. Just lurking in the dark, waiting for his time.

You were walking to a convenience store at night. You hurriedly walk, avoiding any suspicions from your surroundings. "𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥." Hearing Rindō's voice,  you yelp, and before you can even face him, you were knocked out cold and fall to the ground.

Rindō took a deep breath, picking you up and starting to walk back to his little space.

He placed you on the bed. Putting a collar on you that will shock you if you try to move an inch and sit down beside you.

Rindō seems calm. He brushed a strand of your hair that's blocking your beautiful closed eyes.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬." He said. He stood up and walked to a little cabinet and pulled out a syringe and a little bottle.

He faced your sleeping figure while inserting the needle into the bottle. After filling up the syringe, he went to your figure and injected the unknown substance into your body.

After throwing the syringe away, he went back to your body and hugged you. "𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓." He grinned.

You woke up early in the morning. You sat up from the bed, feeling numb that even the collar had no effect on you. Your body is numb, head fuzzy, and you feel like you wanna vomit. While you're in this state, the door opened.

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞!" Rindō chirped as you looked at him. He approached you and set a breakfast in bed that he made on the little table that he brought with him in front of you.

The food looks delicious. You look at Rindō.  Confusion is written on your face. You can't remember a thing. Your head is too fuzzy to remember anything from last night.

Nonetheless,  you eat the food he prepared for you. It tastes delicious, but there's something inside you that's panicking.

This became your routine. Eat food that Rindō made and stay by his side. You feel like you're in a loop. Since you don't remember anything, you start depending on Rindō which he loved.

'𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.' You thought to yourself when you start doubting the life you have right now. It's been weeks by now.

Rindō continued to feed you and didn't let you feel unloved by him. But—there's still a hallow part inside you that's telling you to break free from the ropes that's keeping you from finding out the truth.

"𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" Hearing Rindō's voice, you flenched in surprise and turned to face him. "𝐘-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡?" You asked, stuttering a bit. Rindō smiled at you and hugged you. "𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮." He said, tightening the hug a bit.

You pat his back, unsure of what to do. "𝐈 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞—"

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲, 𝐑𝐢𝐧." You interrupted with a smile. Rindō tilted his back as he stared at you, eyes darkening. "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭." He said more like an order than just a hallow sentence.

You just nodded, feeling the shocks from the collar. Rindō smiled and went out of the room he was keeping you in and went back after a minute with the food he bought.

You slowly eat the food. "𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞." Rindō handed you a small glass with a substance in it. You took it, having the urge to try and not drink it.

You put the glass down, continuing with your food. "𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬." You nodded. Rindō excused himself and went out of the room.

When Rindō is out of your line of sight and fully got out of the room. You stood up, grabbed the small glass, and threw its content on the sink once you got to the bathroom.

After washing your hands, your body runs cold, seeing Rindō leaning on the wall while looking at you. He looked pissed. He knew what you did. You disobay him.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭."