What really is a good guy?

"What the fuck is a muggle?" Tony asked

"You?" The same Ravenclaw responded. While people laughed at the face he made. 

"Fucking wizards," Tony scoffed while Strange rolled his eyes.

Barton sees the Tesseract portal cloud, brewing and moves toLoki.

FURY- Yeah, you say peace. I kinda thinkyou mean the other thing.

BARTON- Sir, Director Fury is stalling.This place is about to blow anddrop a hundred feet of rock on us.He means to bury us.

FURY- Like the pharaohs of old.

SELVIG- He's right. The portal iscollapsing in on itself. We've gotmaybe two minutes before this goescritical.

LOKI- Well then.

Barton quickly draws his gun and shoots Fury, who drops thecase. Barton picks up as he, Loki, Selvig and another agentleave the room.

"I THOUGHT HE WAS A GOOD GUY?" Sirius yelled well everyone was also confused.

"What really is a good guy?"

INT. SECURITY LEVEL FOUR - A FEW SHORT MOMENTS LATER

Barton and the others walk under the closing gate. Hillcomes out from the back room. 

 BARTON- We need these vehicles.

MARIA HILL(seeing Loki)- Who's that? 

BARTON- Didn't tell me.

"Why is acting sus as hell?"

The roof is slowly crumbling. Loki gets onto a SHIELD pickuptruck. Selvig enters the passenger seat, holding the case. 

FURY(over Hill's radio)- Hill!

INT. TESSERACT CHAMBER ROOM - CONTINUOUS

FURY(into his radio)- Do you copy?

INT. SECURITY LEVEL FOUR - CONTINUOUS

FURY(over Hill's radio)- Barton...has turned.

Barton pulls his gun and fires at Hill, who rolls behind theback-room wall and returns fire. Barton enters the driver'sseat of the pickup and drives off with Loki is in the bed.

 INT. TESSERACT CHAMBER ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Fury stands up and rushes out as the Tesseract cloud getsbigger and bigger above him. The lab is getting destroyed.

Bruce covered his eyes as all the expensive lab items get ruined.

FURY(into radio)- Get the Tesseract. Shut them down.