My Baby

EXT UNKNOWN LOCATION

As the camera pans across an alleyway leading down to different ally ways till eventually it fades through a wall. Inside the wall is a room surrounded by people. Everyone looks shady and the camera then goes to birds' eye view. Surrounded by all these people is one thing. A boxing ring. A man in the ring waiting for his opponent to come out

In the background you can hear people making bets as a name slips through almost everyone's mouth. Red Viper.

As she walks out of one of the rooms from the back all eyes are on her. People quickly move out of the way as she walks through to get to the ring. The camera is soley faced on the back of her, hair in braids wearing dark green baggy men's shorts and a matching sports bra. The scars across her body blended into her tan, brawn form. 

People gasped at the condition her body was in. All the scars and burns were horrible. 

"There she is," Tony said clapping his hands together, smiling.

"Why is she fighting a man?"

She steps into the ring, both of them going to their respective sides to put their gloves on. An illegal referee gets in the ring with the both of them.

REFEREE- Whoever is dead first wins. Clear?

"IS THIS HOW MUGGLES WIN IN SPORTS?"

DIMITAR- Consider yourself dead

He smiled showing his crooked teeth.

The girl just laughed. As they bump each other's gloves the camera finally moves so you can see her face.

Regulus gasps

"Oh my god," James struggled out tears coming to his eyes.

"My baby!" Sirius cried standing up. "What is she doing there?"

The avengers looked at the four of them confused. While Remus was trying to calm down his friends.

"Everything will be explained don't do anything stupid that you're going to regret" Remus gritted out trying to hold back James.

"H-how can you say that! Rem after everything how can you stand there on no be hurt?" James said looking into his best friends' eyes.

"Will someone please explain?" Tony asked bored bulling out a box of blueberries.

"Where the hell did you get those" Bruce's eyebrows were scrunched.

"Your daughter was taken" Strange said loudly. "Everything will be explained now please stop fucking talking"

"Stop talking? Stop talking?" Sirius said gradually getting louder. "Are you Serious?"

"No, you are" a first year said snickering