1.

Bondita
18
College going
Sourabh 's sister. So sturrbon . She will get everything whatever she wants. She loves painting and sketching and ahemm someone but never mind  she will leave this on time and then she will claim her rights on him👀😈

Anirudh
28
Professor in same college where bondita gets admission.
Sourabh's best friend and has some feelings for his wife's sister. He is sweet , simple and loving boy.

Sourabh- recently married with sampurna. He is bondita's elder brother and Anirudh's best friend.

Manorma- Sampurna's sister.

__________________

Bondita comes down from her room all ready for her college.

She sees her parents in the living room. Her father as usual is reading newspaper and her mother is instructing the servants.

Bondita rolled her eyes and went to them.

"Mom! My watch's broken. I need a new one. Wo jo latest brand h wo"

She said not even looking at her mother instead looking at her phone.

Her watch is broken true. But she broke that by throwing it across the room is a different story.

"Ok darling!" Her mother said in a sugar voice.

"And dad mera diamond bracelet abhi tak nhi aaya. I have already told all my friends about it and now they have started to doubt ki mai jooth bol rhi thi."

"Mai aaj hi pta krta hu sweetheart."

Bondita rolled her eyes with a whatever and moved out. She tapped her foot impatiently waiting for the driver when she saw her brother's car.

"Chale princess?"

"Bhai? Aaj aap chhodoge mujhe?"

She asked. Excitement could be clearly heard in her voice. Sourbh chuckled and nodded.

"Now quick!"

She didn't need to be told twice because she ran and sat in the passenger seat.

"Lene bhi aap aaoge?"

She asked with double excitement. Reason? Whenever her brother came to pick her up he always gave her pani puri treat. And she is a biggg foodie.

"Sorry princess. Lene toh nhi aa paaunga."

She pouted and he said.

"Sampurna aur mai bahar jaa rhe hai aaj."

She smiled mischievously and teased him.

"Ohho bhai! Date shate hai!"

"Shup up! Aise bol rhi hai jaise girlfriend ko le jaa rha hu."

Sourabh's ears had turned pink. Bondita laughed and said.

"Toh? Biwi ko date pr nhi le jaa skte kya? Achha hai jaao. Bhabhi aur aap bhut time se bahar nhi gye."

She said with a genuine smile.

Sourbh dropped her and she ran inside the college giggling.

As soon as she entered the college her demeanour changed and she was back to the brat she showed she was.

Sourbh was driving back home when his phone rang.

It was his best buddy, Anirudh.

"Bhauk!"

He said as soon as he picked up his call.

"Kaha hai tu? Apne thikane  pr mil."

He said and disconnected the call. Sourbh turned the car to their adda which was basically a chai ki tapri near Anirudh's home.