2.

Parking the car anirudh pulled bondita out and dragged her to the house. He rang the doorbell and entered inside with her when maid opened the door. Sourbh is in hall talking to someone on call when he saw them entering holding hands. He is little surprised to see there joined hands.

"Bondita? Anirudh! Kya hua tum dono aese yaha? I..I mean wo..." sourbh asked trying not to be bothered by their joined hands.

"We got married."

Anirudh said the same way he had told Manorma. Their was silence for a few seconds and then.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?"

He asked in a murderous tone. Sampurna and Sourabh's mother came running into the living room hearing him shout.

"Me and Bondita got married this morning. Court marriage. We signed the papers."

Sourabh was shocked to say the least. Sampurna gasped as she heard this. While bondita had her head bowed all the while scared for upcoming.

"You were talking about bondita when you told me you love someone?"

Sourbh asked still not believing it. Anirudh closed his eyes for a moment and nodded.

"I trusted you. Kitna bharosa kiya tha maine tujhpe and you fucking trapped my sister. Chhoti hai wo immature hai toh apni baaton mai phasa lia tune usse."

Sourbh loved Bondita more than anything and he was blinded by rage right now. No sane thought came to his mind. The only thing he was seeing was his little princess with his best friend.

"Sourabh...

"Saale! Apne bhai se badkar samjha maine tujhe aur tu meri behen pr nazar rakhe tha? I still can't believe ki meri behn ke sath tu... kabse chal rha h ye sab???" He shouted

"5 saal se I love her ... and I was waiting to turn her 18 and now I can't wait anymore so I married her right after proposing her."

Anirudh said  casually with no expression making bondita to look at his face who was looking down till now.

A flashback of him came into her mind ..

It was a game that everybody had to say their heart out whichever question asked to anyone.

It was anirudh turns now. And bondita looked him curiously to know more and about him.

Sourabh asked- so bhai ye bata tu apni life partner apni wife ke izat sabke samne banae rakhne ke liye kya krega ya kya kr sakta h even tho galti bhi teri biwi ki ho? Ab fairly answer dena see you r professor so I accept a fair and true answer baat ko ghuma mat dena.

Bondita's whole attention was on anirudh now curiously.

Anirudh smiled- bhai filhal toh in sab feeling se koi wasta hi nhi h but in future when I get married to someone I will protect her from world. Us ladki ke alwa kisi ka kyal tak mere dilo dimag me nhi ane duga once I become hers. Or rhi bat jo tune kaha galti ... halaki kisi ki galti pr parda dalna bhot galt h ... pr jab wo meri hogi toh usse Juda sab kuch bhi toh mera hua na ? Uski galti , gunah Sab mera... toh Obviously uski izat me kabi kisi ke samne kam nhi hone duga uski har galti har gunah apne sar le luga pr uspr ek cheet bhi nhi padne duga fir chahe mei bhale hi dusro ki nazro me kitna gir jau. Or mere hisab se toh ristey me phla kadam hi yahi h to protect our partner. And I will do anything to protect her whether she is at fault in first place.