An.

Don't wanna sound rude or wanna hurt someone but surely wanna share my opinion....

Ok so many are finding Jungkook selfish but let me clear one thing he is a mere 12 year old boy who is youngest in his family and is spoiled that is why he is a brat. He don't like sharing what's his, and tae have been with him since years.

According to him his hyungie can get his education in the Seoul being with him too. It doesn't mean he need to go away leaving him, plus if tae had made him understand every since before he may have still understood it and may have not cause so many troubles.

But it's tae's fault too that he hid such a big thing of him going abroad for years, it's obvious for a kid like Jungkook to think something like this.

As much as I can see if it was a top kook and bottom Taehyung story and if tae had been the same way as Jungkook and Jungkook have left tae after hiding the big thing from him you all have stilled said it's jungkook's fault.

You should understand that not every person is mature since birth especially if the person is youngest and most spoilt one. But again I can't say anything according to what the story is I believe that Jungkook did right, if I was 12 and if the closest person to me left me for so long that too after hiding it from me even when he knew it for many days. I would do the same. So.... I am not going to change Jungkook's character.

Tho he will get mature as he will be growing elder but do know that he will be the same spoilt brat in the upcoming story especially if he won't get tae's attention. The story is titled MR BRAT for a reason.