18

Reaching the jeon's mansion Jungkook went to his room as he has dropped eunwoo to the hospital for him to get his wounds treated, tho eunwoo didn't wanted to leave the cute crying baby, he was left with no choice infront of the brat.

Jungkook closed his door with a thud, and went to his walk in closet, he angry began to undress himself so he can wear some cozy clothes.

"Meanie meanie meanie....FUCKING MEANIE." Jungkook shouted throwing away his skirt on the wall, the tears were still rolling down his cheeks as he wore short sweat pants(?) and removed his crop top.

"I swear if he came infront of me, I am bite him." Jungkook spoke with a loud huff as he removed his fancy bra and wore a comfortable one.

"Or better I will push him off the bed and jump on him." Jungkook spoke getting into the lose hoodie.

"I fucking love him man, why can't even I think of hating him." Jungkook whined to himself stomping his feets as he walked to his bed and laid on it over his stomach, covering himself with his fluffy comforter Jungkook pressed his cheeks on the soft pillow.

"Stupid, dork, idiot, dumb all this words are less for that big body buisness man." Jungkook huffed as he mumbled curses after curses.

Meanwhile...

Tae rushed to the gift shop as he was going to mut lots of things for his bunny and confess his feelings for the male, buying everything that reminded him of Jungkook tae filled the back of car's seat and drove to the jeon's mansion.

"Aunt Ara is kook home?" Tae asked carrying all the things in his hands, Ara was amazed by the number of things in tae's hands but knowing how the male likes to spoil her son she didn't said anything and smiled.

"Yeah he came an hour ago." Ara spoke tae hummed with a wide smile.

"Ok I am going to his room." He spoke as he happily walked to the stairs, Ara chuckled seeing the happiness the male was radiating as she went back on doing what she was doing before tae arrived.

"Baby bunny." He called knocking on the door, the sulking bunny with messy hair raised his head and glared at the door.

"GO AWAY." He shouted making tae gulp.

"See what I bought for you." Tae spoke.

"YOU SEE IT YOURSELF I DON'T IT." Jungkook shouted before snugging to the pillow again. Tae sighed as he tried to open the door and to his good luck the door wasn't locked. Pushing the door softly tae walked in and coed at the baby bunny who was snugged to the comforter looking like a cute baby.

Jungkook senses a presence in his room, he peeked out of the comforter and huffed seeing the male standing infront.

"What do you want now?" He asked putting his chin on the comforter, his head was just the thing visible while his whole body was hidden under the comforter.

"Sorry baby, see what I bought for you." Tae spoke as he forwarded the first gift he had for the bunny, the led balloons with rose in them. Jungkook's eyes went wide slightly as he saw the beautiful thing being forwarded to him. He huffed shaking his head.

 He huffed shaking his head