15 YEARS LATER

Jane- Marilyn! Where are you? I don't have time for one of your fits right now.

Marilyn- ugh, here I am

Jane- Are you ready to go? Are you all set?

Marilyn- Yes, I have everything. Why do I have to go anyway? All they want to do is talk about Mr Shepard. And what he was like no one cares about that old man.

Jane- Marilyn, you might think you have it all together. But this is for your own good now let's go off , off , off to the car.

Marilyn- fine, and aren't you pregnant anyways? How would Stewart feel if he found out you wanted to go to your secret building where you do "secret things" pregnant.

Jane- Stewart won't know anything! Because you won't say anything Marilyn.

Marilyn- and how would Stewart feel if he ever found out that you aren't into him.

Jane- You listen to me. You're young and you may not understand everything and I don't expect you to. But I'm into Stewart and you're not going to be telling him anything young lady.

Marilyn- My little sister will have her father MOTHER but I will NEVER have mine.

Jane- FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING GOOD! NOW SIT BACK AND SHUT THE HELL UP MARILYN PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU ACT JUST LIKE HIM. *turns radio on and pulls off*

Mariot- awwn now isn't it my favorite niece in the whole world.

Marilyn- Hi, aunt Mary.

Mariot- what's with the sour faces?

Marilyn- My mom is upset.

Mariot- well I tell you what. Go upstairs I need you to log into the computers and me and your mother will be right up.

Marilyn- sure *goes into the building*

Mariot- what the fuck Jane? What's going on

Jane- ugh, she's so , so hard to raise. Sometimes I think I made a mistake running off with her while I was pregnant. She acts so much like him Mariot , she asks about him everyday. I think I'm going crazy

Mariot- Cigarette?

Jane- Yes please. I definitely could use one of those right about now.

Mariot- So, you know you can't run from it forever. When do you plan on telling her?

Jane- This weekend. She'll be 16 Monday and I know that soon Vince is going to air it out to the public.

Mariot- Well Jane, we can't let him get her.

Jane- you think I don't know that? Because I do

Mariot- I'm just saying Jane. You're already pregnant you have a whole relationship with some guy named stewin  or something like that.

Jane- Stewart, and I know MARIOT I know!

Mariot- let's get inside before anyone see's you out here Jane.

*car pulls up woman throws cigarette out of window and steps out the backseat of the car*

Jennifer- Well, well isn't it my sister .. you know you've been gone a while no call , no text , no visit, no pictures no anything Jane!