CHELSEYS SIDE OF THE STORY

Chelsey- WHAT DID YOU DO JANE?

Jane- I didn't want to do anything, I'm scared Chelse

Chelsey- look, everything is going to be okay, just explain to everybody exactly what you explained to me. Look Atleast you didn't kill her.

Jane- but I could have *Cries*

Chelsey- Jane, you have to be strong, you were only standing up for yourself. And if anybody else wasn't going to do anything to protect you, you had to. Just remember that.

*Officers come in*

Officer- So, may we have your story ?

Jane- *wiping her face* My mother tried to attack me officer *starts breaking down* and I just pushed her and blanked out and was punching her. Officer I never meant to hurt her , I swear.

Officer- and how old are you?

Jane- I'm 19 I just graduated high school not to long ago officer , I'm on my way to college.

Officer- as long as you didn't kill her, but you will need to leave the premises.

Jane- but I stay here.

Officer- not anymore you don't.

Chelsey- Officer , she stays here she doesn't have anywhere to go.

Officer- well, if you are her real friend, then she should be able to go to your place.

Chelsey- *Looks at Jane* Let's go

Officer- that's what's best. Look, it's not that we do not believe you guys, Trust me I do! We've gotten so many calls for this house that we believe your intentions were to protect yourself. Just at the moment during our investigation we need everyone to leave from the property.

Chelsey- Sure *Leave with Jane*

Alisa- Where have you been?

Chelsey- Jane Needs a place to sleep until we go off to college.

Alisa- And what? You think she could stay here?

Chelsey- Look Alisa, I can't have her just out there. she has nobody but me.

Alisa- Great!

Chelsey- You're acting like you have to deal with her! I'm the only one who has to deal with my friend. Shit you don't even deal with me.

Alisa- Just go to your room!

Chelsey- I'd love to. *Walks to her room*

Jane- I have to leave?

Chelsey- No silly, here. Here's some clothes that were never worn. You could freshen up Whenever you'd like.

Jane- Thank you Chelse. For always being there when I need you the most.

Chelsey- Aw, Jane *Sits on bed beside her* I'll always be here for you. Because I know you'll do the same.

Jane- *Hugs Chelsey* I love you

Chelsey- I love you too, now go freshen up

Jane- *Goes to take shower*

Alisa- *Walks to Chelsey's room* And when she's done showering I would like to have a word with the two of you.