THE FINAL TRUTH PT 1

Chelsey- I wonder what type of boxers Vince wears before he sleeps with a girl.

Jane- Ew, Vince doesn't seem like that type of guy at all. Besides I think he's a virgin.

Chelsey- *Laughs* a virgin? What's with you and him girl , I thought you were totally into Stewart.

Jane- *Pushes Chelsey* I am , just because I gave Vince a little tiny compliment doesn't mean I want to Jump his bones or anything.

Chelsey- It's our first year of college, it's time to actually have some fun. I know you're still a bit shooed about your situation back in our home town, but here and now is not the time for all of the sad Bull shit.

Jane- I know

Stewart- *walks up and wraps arm around jane* what are we talking about over here?

Chelsey- Nothing at all 3 minute man, I will text you later Jane. *walks off*

Jane- She really doesn't like you?

Stewart- three minutes? You told her I'm a three minute man?

Jane- You know how Chelsey is, the girl got jokes.

Stewart- yea ok, what your getting into later want to you know *wink* come to my spot after your class.

Jane- I Actually have a study with Vince.

Stewart- Do you like this guy?

Jane- No, I know him a little from my hometown but I haven't actually gotten to know him until the first few weeks of college.

Stewart- Well , what are you doing after?

Jane- Grab something to eat, and head home.

Stewart- well how about you come to my place after school instead, we could grab some food

Jane- Stewart, I have things to do.

Stewart- so I'm not important?

Jane- I'm not saying that at all, it's just I have a lot more other things to do rather than laying up with you.

Stewart- well call me

Jane- I will *walks off*

Ms. Texicto- Here for Vince Shepherd?

Jane- Yes.

Ms. Texcito- I will send him right out, but first I wanted to ask you how you were holding up? Word gets around this building very quickly.

Jane- I'm doing fine.

Ms. Texcito- well, Mr shepherd would be right out with you, you may take a seat anywhere you would like.

Jane- *walks to office 1 and starts taking supplies out*

Vince-  on time, as always *smiles* how you feeling today?

Jane- I'm feeling pretty okay , how you feeling today? What subject are we on today?

Vince- we are doing a couple things today, but could I possibly ask you a question?

Jane- Is it about Stewart ?

Vince- I just don't understand what you see in that dude?

Jane- can we not today

Vince- okay , Mybad where's Chelsey ?

Jane- She's somewhere around here. She was just talking about you.

Vince- Oh yea? And what did she say ?

Jane- she thinks your a man whore