22) Training

In the heart of the Jeon Palace lay a secluded training room hidden from prying eyes and filled with the echoes of warriors past.

It was here that Jungkook brought Jimin his Omega to hone his skills in the art of sword fighting and defense.

Jungkook stood beside Jimin a sword in hand and determination in his eyes.

Despite his fierce exterior, his touch was gentle as he guided Jimin through the intricate movements, his every action laced with care and patience.

"Keep your stance firm Jimin" Jungkook instructed his voice low yet commanding.

"You must anticipate your opponent's movements and react swiftly."

Jimin nodded his brow furrowed in concentration as he mimicked Jungkook's motions the weight of the sword is too much for his tiny little cute hands yet somehow comforting under Jungkook's guidance.

Jimin gulped and licks his lips as he was nervous and little afraid as its his first time holding the real sword in his hand which he always wanted to but being an omega was not allowed.

"Are you afraid my love?" Jungkook asked softly, his eyes never leaving Jimin's.

Jimin paused, his grip tightening on the hilt of the sword before he shook his head.

"No alpha I can do this."

A tender smile graced Jungkook's lips as he reached out to brush a stray lock of hair from Jimin's forehead.

"Very good now try to attack me" Jungkook said his soft voice now turning into a very stern one.

Jimin gulped and nodded and tried to attack him but Jungkook was quick to dodge the attack

"Try again" Jungkook ordered. Jimin exhaled heavily and again took his position to follow.

As they sparred, their movements fluid and synchronized, a quiet conversation blossomed between them, the clashing of steel punctuated by the exchange of words.

After a while

"Alpha wait wait I am so tired" jimin said lying flat on the ground anyhow keeping the big sword in his hand.

"We didn't even train for 1 hour properly" Jungkook said

Jimin looked at pouting making Jungkook to smile but he again regain his stern face.

Jimin is really amazed to see his alpha like this not at all lovely and sweet but so strict and with a stern straight face.

"I am your omega" jimin said pouting trying to lure his alpha with his sweet voice.

"No your my student right now" jimin rolled his eyes hearing that.

"Come on take the sword and get up" Jungkook said.